BJ Penn Responds to Allegations, Accuses "Unethical" Former Employee of Extortion

Except I am assuming the female victim is the one doing the she said, so his credibility is less important. I am open to the facts coming out and not picking a side.
You keep saying that you're not picking a side but you clearly are and it's obvious by your inability to use common sense and your response to those that are........ Just sayin brah

jeremy botter is an idiot.

earlier he tweeted that it's not a he said/she said case because there was "a lot of" evidence in favor of this editor/the girl. then he deleted the tweets and posted that tweet. but nothing actually gets deleted from the internet...

UXKsuGH.png

The story seemed weird to me from the start, I'm just going to watch and see what unfolds.

It's times like these that I wonder if Positivebalance is still lurking around.
He's probably the ex-employee in question hee hee hee.

In pretty sure if you read all the BJ Penn threads you will see a PB post in disguise, I noticed at least 1-2 posters over the years that seemed to be new PB accounts (ninja please...)

I remember ninjaplease, but I haven't seen him posting on that account for awhile. I think 2-3 years at least.

He's probably the ex-employee in question hee hee hee.

That would be seriously funny (provided the allegations are false, of course).

When it comes to money people will go to worlds end to claim it, im with the Prodigy on this one.

You keep saying that you're not picking a side but you clearly are and it's obvious by your inability to use common sense and your response to those that are........ Just sayin brah
What side am I picking and give an example of a post that shows that. YOU and the other morons have picked a side .. and so for you fools anyone in the middle appears to have picked a side.

You are assuming the GF told her BF that BJ forcefully made the GF give a BJ to BJ.

Duhhhh!

Don't have much faith on any news that brokes off twitter first. Rape is a fucking big deal case and this dude's first move is to go on twitter rant...I'm on Penn on this...

coke usage and now hes at jackson's? yeah, thats gonna work out wonders for him

and we've already seen him a pic with little jonny, so

youre not as blatant as tonycpa in the BJ hate/gsp love, but you clearly worship the guy, as you sign shown, since you have something that talks about a fight that happened 5 years ago (interesting, its not there anymore)
I am a huge GSP fan, that has no bearing on BJ's guilt or innocence. I have no idea why you consider it hate to form no opinion and be open to both sides. BJ has made a LOT of stupid decisions and has a history of substance abuse. That is enough for me to stay neutral.

What doesn't make sense is bj's wife is much prettier than pedro's wife why would he risk himself on a downgrade?

I am a huge GSP fan, that has no bearing on BJ's guilt or innocence. I have no idea why you consider it hate to form no opinion and be open to both sides. BJ has made a LOT of stupid decisions and has a history of substance abuse. That is enough for me to stay neutral.
ok, you stayed on the fence

24y30y1.jpg

fuck that writer guy. baby j is harmless. at this point in his career i'm pretty sure an average untrained woman could fight baby j off at this point.

i wouldn't go that far he beat up his friend at his club because he tried to stop a fight and broke his eye socket.

ok, you stayed on the fence
Yep, I do not believe either side yet and am waiting to see what evidence there is. Also what fight from 5 years ago did I have in my sig? I always just had the Hendricks fight quote from Redhawks100 saying GSP was GOAT in my sig I think.

Yep, I do not believe either side yet and am waiting to see what evidence there is. Also what fight from 5 years ago did I have in my sig? I always just had the Hendricks fight quote from Redhawks100 saying GSP was GOAT in my sig I think.
yeah, 5 years ago was just an exaggeration. it was hendricks gsp indeed. and yeah redhawks and another one that i dont remember exactly

oh, the sign is still there in old posts

W86O0P9.png

@UJustGotChaeld

Family man Penn coked up and drunk knocking on his friend's playboy gf's door at 3 o'clock in the am.

yeah, 5 years ago was just an exaggeration. it was hendricks gsp indeed. and yeah redhawks and another one that i dont remember exactly
Redhawks was the only one I had up. I added a new one recently when someone argued GSP won the first round but lost 2,3, 4 and maybe 5. Their blind hatred of GSP refuses to let them say he won even though they agreed he won the 1st round. Hilarious.

Redhawks was the only one I had up. I added a new one recently when someone argued GSP won the first round but lost 2,3, 4 and maybe 5. Their blind hatred of GSP refuses to let them say he won even though they agreed he won the 1st round. Hilarious.
just edited this post you quoted

yeah the first round was the divisor

Family man Penn coked up and drunk knocking on his friend's playboy gf's door at 3 o'clock in the am.
Exactly. It doesn't make him a rapist .. but talking up how he is a family man if this was consensual is a stretch.

Back