BJ Penn Responds to Allegations, Accuses "Unethical" Former Employee of Extortion

Anybody can 'file a report' aka 'make a complaint', doesn't require merit, hell, the people she filed with won't even have to bother investigating it, that's referred out to Hawaii. She may not even have made a sworn statement. If the DA/DPP bother to charge him, I'll listen, because that'll mean someone found some evidence and found it had prospects.
Which still means an actual supposed victim .. which is more than your saying someone is a rapist.

Which still means an actual supposed victim .. which is more than your saying someone is a rapist.
'actual/supposed' is conflicting and means nothing. they're called 'complainants' in a lot of police reports because that's what they are. simply making a complaint or an accusation means nothing until you put some substance behind it. Could that come, perhaps, but until then it means nothing. That's why we have the investigation. She is no more a victim than he is a rapist at this point. It is not more real by simply making a complaint.

'actual/supposed' is conflicting and means nothing.
It's not contradicting. Actual victim would mean it's proven someone was victimized. Actual supposed victim means it's a fact there is a supposed victim, rather than a rumor of a supposed victim. Every victim starts off as supposed victim, so sorry, it does mean something. If it meant nothing there were be no investigations.

She is no more a victim than he is a rapist at this point.
Are you sure you were in "crim law" ... he can be a rapist and be found not guilty, they do not find him 'innocent'. There are innocent people found 'guilty' of murder who are not murderers, and there are rapists not found guilty who are still rapists.

If you are against the position of 'wait and see' then you are a moron, if you think this is exactly the same as calling someone out online as a rapist without saying anything further then you are a moron, nothing more needs to be said.

I really do not believe you worked in crim law.

Every victim starts off as supposed victim, so sorry, it does mean something. If it meant nothing there were be no investigations.

Are you sure you were in "crim law" ... he can be a rapist and be found not guilty, they do not find him 'innocent'. There are innocent people found 'guilty' of murder who are not murderers, and there are rapists not found guilty who are still rapists.

If you are against the position of 'wait and see' then you are a moron, if you think this is exactly the same as calling someone out online as a rapist without saying anything further then you are a moron, nothing more needs to be said.

I really do not believe you worked in crim law.
means nothing, all sexual assault matters will at least be investigated, until then there are no victims or rapists, just complainants and 'person of interest'. you don't know enough to determine who works where as evidenced by all your posts, so what you chose to believe or not believe means nothing to me.

means nothing, all sexual assault matters will at least be investigated, until then there are no victims or rapists, just complainants and 'person of interest'. you don't know enough to determine who works where as evidenced by all your posts, so what you chose to believe or not believe means nothing to me.
Well since you have been wrong on everything, think making a random claim on the internet is the same as a person coming forward as a victim.
It's not.

You think someone claiming to be a victim has absolutely no meaning at all.
While it does not make someone guilty, it does have meaning.

I do not need to determine who works where to see you have no knowledge and it's highly unlikely your profession is "crim law" whatever that means exactly.

Well since you have been wrong on everything, think making a random claim on the internet is the same as a person coming forward as a victim.
It's not.

You think someone claiming to be a victim has absolutely no meaning at all.
While it does not make someone guilty, it does have meaning.

I do not need to determine who works where to see you have no knowledge and it's highly unlikely your profession is "crim law" whatever that means exactly.
crim law stands for 'criminal law' which is commonly referred as 'crim law' to in where I'm admitted by lawyers, professors and the magistrates and judges. kinda funny how fixated you are on that. and no, you know jack shit, and I'm guessing that extends to far more than this very topic.

you seem to be focusing on some philosophical truth and confusing that with the legal processes this will be undergoing. Thus far, nothing has been produced. an accusation is an accusation, it only carries weight w/ evidence, whether it be on twitter by the bf or in a police station by her. that's how the prosecutors will treat it, that's how the judges will treat it, that's how the defense will treat. Unless the prosecutor has prospects of success, he or she won't even bother to bring it before a judge at a committal hearing, judges don't like their time being wasted and prosecutors don't like getting embarrassed publicly by the judge. This will just disappear.

As with most things, the truth is probably hiding in the middle somewhere, under the mud. Just got to reach in there, pull it out, and wipe it off.

My guess: BJ did not sexually assault the chick. But BJ is most likely a douche and an asshole to many people. There is some evidence of that. And this guy became one of them. This guy, most likely an elite level cocksucker in his own right (which explains why they got along for so long) comes up with this reprisal after getting fucked over by BJ, which he probably deserved 100 times before it actually happened.

In short, I think it will come out that both BJ and this clown are first rate assholes. But that BJ is not a rapist asshole.

Back up - I haven't claimed to not pick a side. That is your own story and you are projecting it on me. You're just terrible at hiding your bias.

Flat out I think their story is fishy at best. If some new evidence comes to light that pulls the allegation into context, I'll feel differently. From what we know now, I think it looks like a money grab from a former employee.
The only reason I'm not blowing this off as extortion is there are mma media members like Jeremy Botter who are saying this won't be he/she said. Why would a media member put that out there? I'll reserve judgment until it becomes more clear, but this very well could be true. There are plenty of scenarios that could explain the delay.

For the record, that website is the biggest piece of shit I have ever seen. This Pedro character should have been fired years ago if he was the one responsible for that shit.

If this goes to trial, good luck with finding an impartial jury panel because we all know how EVERYBODY sympathizes with Playboy models.

Fired last year from an MMA website with a severance that lasted until this week? Oh, I think BJ definitely banged his girl.

I don't know if it was rape or not, but if he happened around the time he left, no way Penn is convinced of anything if she waited this long to file charges.

I usually like to side with the alleged victims, but this guy's story is very shady

He is accusing BJ of rape, but feels the need to brag about his girlfriend being a "playboy bunny" in the same Twitter post.

He supposedly wants to file criminal charges, yet is spilling the beans on Twitter, which is not a good idea for a criminal investigation.

He says that BJ uses cocaine, which seems irrelevant to the rape story. It seems like he's just vindictively trying to hurt BJ's reputation

coke usage and now hes at jackson's? yeah, thats gonna work out wonders for him

and we've already seen him a pic with little jonny, so
No, you clearly have a bone to pick and picked a side.

There is no bone to pick and there is no side chosen. I am completely open to both sides, you are not. Funny you accuse me of what you are doing.

It's not surprising he waited until he was paid, true or not.
youre not as blatant as tonycpa in the BJ hate/gsp love, but you clearly worship the guy, as you sign shown, since you have something that talks about a fight that happened 5 years ago (interesting, its not there anymore)

#1) These allegations sound fishy to me.

#2) Given some of BJ's documented past antics, opened up the door for these allegations to come to light, whether they are true or not.

#3) BJ surrounds himself with untrustworthy "boot lickers" who stab him in the back once they are tossed off the gravy train.

well, that's not going to happen. no physical evidence, no witnesses, he said she said, and so far she hasn't said anything, just the disgruntled ex-employee boyfriend.
That she you keep referring to is a playboy model. Didnt you know.

The story seemed weird to me from the start, I'm just going to watch and see what unfolds.

It's times like these that I wonder if Positivebalance is still lurking around.
In pretty sure if you read all the BJ Penn threads you will see a PB post in disguise, I noticed at least 1-2 posters over the years that seemed to be new PB accounts (ninja please...)

Source: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/19/11058628/ufc-bj-issues-response-to-allegations-claims-extortion

Per BJPenndotcom:

"The allegations that Pedro and his girlfriend are making against BJ Penn simply aren't true. Penn trusted Pedro to run his website for almost a decade and considered him family. He was fired last year for unethical behavior and was provided a severence (sic) that ended on February 16, 2016."

"One day later allegations appeared in a one sided Twitter rant which happen to be many months after the alleged date in question (August of 2015)."

"There are many holes in Pedro's story. In the almost 15 years that Penn has been a champion fighter there has not ever been any incident or allegation in regards to his conduct with women. He is family man and father of two young daughters with a known long term girlfriend. It is unfortunate that someone that BJ considered family is trying to extort him."

Pretty much exactly what I thought, even before this statement. Sounds too fishy, being that he is an ex-employee and whatnot.

Hold the fuck up, I haven't really looked too much into this story. Is the main allegation here that Penn sexually assaulted this dude's girlfriend because the dude looked at BJ's girls' ass? That's the reason he actually gave?

I usually like to side with the alleged victims, but this guy's story is very shady

He is accusing BJ of rape, but feels the need to brag about his girlfriend being a "playboy bunny" in the same Twitter post.

He supposedly wants to file criminal charges, yet is spilling the beans on Twitter, which is not a good idea for a criminal investigation.

He says that BJ uses cocaine, which seems irrelevant to the rape story. It seems like he's just vindictively trying to hurt BJ's reputation
Dude's a genius. He knows that these days, making people believe you on Social Media and allowing the public to judge whoever you're accusing before any factual evidence emerges is halfway to sealing the deal.

Back