BJ Penn pre fight mini documentary

00:31 Mailbox malfunction.

Cool video, seems like he gives a lot back to his community and I like how he really loves his homeland.

I chuckled at the part where BJ says that when he first started training, he worked out once a month lifting weights and running down his street and back, and thought that was a great workout at the time.

00:31 Mailbox malfunction.

Cool video, seems like he gives a lot back to his community and I like how he really loves his homeland.

I chuckled at the part where BJ says that when he first started training, he worked out once a month lifting weights and running down his street and back, and thought that was a great workout at the time.

hahahaha so did I

Awesome. Thank for posting this. GO BJ!!

Can't see due to work...will watch later :)

Wow its interesting that he looked up to pro-wrestlers in such a big way. They are connecting MMA to pro wrestling quite a bit here, which some Sherdoggers may find offensive, but I think its kind of cool.

He wanted to be the guy walking down to the ring with a big title around his waist. And he found a way to do it.

His life seems much more modest than I was imagining.

Bj is in for a hard challenge but i'm rooting for him 100%.

Every time i watch one of his videos and if it has some little portion of him training its always something really low tech and really not that significant cardio wise, i hope hes in good shape if he wants to comeback strong.

Back