BJ Penn names his TUF coaches (so far)

Coleman?! Wow, never expected to see him in a high profile thing again. Least of all with BJ Penn!

Hopefully Penn focuses on conditioning for this fight. I wasn't very happy that this fight was booked, but Penn fights are always an event you can't miss.
"Please raise your hand if you want to be on my team and not on his"

I'll be sad for Frankie if Penn does it again, lol.
One of the best TUF moments ever.

As was him mocking Wang.

Haven't watched TUF in many years and won't watch this year either, but Penn should make it entertaining.

I don't want this to sound disrespectful, because Coleman is obviously a great wrestling coach.

But It's actually cool of Penn to give Coleman some work because last I heard he wasn't doing so well.

Me neither. I haven't watched TUF since Rampage vs Rashad.

I am just makin an assumption that Ronda vs Tate TUF is some hot female on female action

You would be wrong. Instead its like watching High School girls whine, cry and throw tantrums. Its embarrassing and TUF should be cancelled after the Penn Vs Edgar season.

Time for something new. I've watched every season, this is the first one I quit watching in the 4th episode.

lol whats mark coleman going to teach? how to mma 2004 pride style? old techniques dont work any more bro.

You would be wrong. Instead its like watching High School girls whine, cry and throw tantrums. Its embarrassing and TUF should be cancelled after the Penn Vs Edgar season.

Time for something new. I've watched every season, this is the first one I quit watching in the 4th episode.

Damn that's disappointing. No hot tub scene? Nothing?

Seriously though I thought TUF should have been gone a while ago.

It would be 10x better if they focused on the training and MMA preparation and philosophy leading up to the fight instead of jersey shore drama bullshit

lol whats mark coleman going to teach? how to mma 2004 pride style? old techniques dont work any more bro.

ib98c9.jpg

I don't want this to sound disrespectful, because Coleman is obviously a great wrestling coach.

But It's actually cool of Penn to give Coleman some work because last I heard he wasn't doing so well.
Yeah I agree, this is a good karma move by Penn.

Coleman struggled for money even at the peak of his career. And right now he's in real bad shape. Dude just isn't good with money, never has been. He's pretty much broke right now.

I'm glad to see him getting some high profile work. And hopefully this leads to more people hiring him as wrestling coach in the future. Penn's decision to get Coleman here could really make a difference for Coleman's future earnings.

Extremely cool to see Penn getting the Hammer in the picture.

Damn that's disappointing. No hot tub scene? Nothing?

Seriously though I thought TUF should have been gone a while ago.

It would be 10x better if they focused on the training and MMA preparation and philosophy leading up to the fight instead of jersey shore drama bullshit

oh there is a hot tub scene but the acting and drama are so bad this season even the water is cold.

Seriously, fuck this season. It maked Nelson vs Carwin look good

Frankie should try and bring in Fedor, i wonder if Fedor would accept though and if DW would accept it. He seems like such a great coach from the videos i've seen of him, alot of wisdom and very technical. (too bad he abandonned alot of his technical skills in his later fights, still a legend though.)

He would have to have a translator with him all the time though since his english sucks. >_> xD Guest coach would be fun!

Frankie mentioned his coaches on the MMA Hour a few weeks back iirc, but I can't seem to remember any off the top of my head.

Good job to BJ giving the Hammer some work.

Why have a third fight, Edgar already won the first two. Can BJ even make weight? Woulda rather seen Penn fight Henderson at 155.

Back