BJ Penn & Matt Hughes celebrating TJ Dillashaw's victory

doesnt BJ train with Barao?

Also, BJ has to get his arm hair under control, looks like a chimps arm.

this is a pretty weird post. are you a pro-wrestling fan and used to waxing and tanning and other aspects of the "lifestyle"?

Pretty sure Dana just gave them fight pass for a year

That's a bullshit picture...you can't tell what fight was on when it was taken. Or the context of what they are laughing about.....definitely has something to do with Josh Thompson

method=get&s=matt-hughes-bj-penn-08-16-11-13-0-46-508.jpg

Really.

This reminds me of when Hughes and Sherk high fived each other after Serra beat GSP.

10311857_10152419532681276_8813322081497374943_n.jpg

Pic captions from UFC's facebook: "Matt Hughes, BJ PENN and Josh Thomson celebrate after Dillashaw's win at UFC 173."

I thought BJ trained with Barao in Brazil. Why is he so happy his teammate/friend lost?
They bet the house on TJ since he was the massive underdog and they made some serious bank off of the upset.

:D

I thought BJ trained with Barao in Brazil. Why is he so happy his teammate/friend lost?

Barao was probably absolutely wrecking BJ in the sparring. So this was kind of like payback by proxy for Penn. :icon_lol:

HILARIOUS, there was a video of bj penn rooting for Renan do Nascimento Mota Pegado as he was his teammate.

Back