News BJ Penn kod in street fight. (second released footage of Bar Fight)

Meanwhile GSP has established himself as the true GOAT.

GSP is what BJ fans claim BJ is.

A guy who QUIT to some bloated LW who overcarbed on Pizza?

<36>

C81pVh5XoAAeodQ.jpg

Different topic bu lightweight is much much tougher and more deep and talented then it was during BJs reign

He is not the lw goat imo
You can say that about every weight class and in every sport.

I guess by your logic Michael Jordan and Wayne Gretzky aren’t GOATs

My point was the guy i was replying too called the fat guy a pussy. Pussies don't get into fights with UFC hall of fame fighters and knock them out. Pussies would have ran off or turtled.

I really have no clue what you are getting at
Exactly, no one called the guy a pussy so again what are you talking about?

Edit:
Even if he lost he wouldn’t be a pussy.

Is there something wrong with BJ that he's frequently getting into street fights?
He likes to get drunk and pick fights with people. Remember Penn said he would kill people in the cage and never tap than tapped to strikes from GSP.

Last edited:
If you read penns lips, right before the ko he says something along the lines of “to the dea ...” but he doesnt get it out before being ko’d by a slap. Anyone have any idea what he could have been saying?

The weakness is left hooks.. now go after it opponents.

the guy that knocked him out from the recent video(s)...tell me that's not him in the black shirt from the June video.
go on.
tell me.
Trilogy match if its true. BJ won the first lost the second by KO and ambushed him on the third

i hope he doesn't get sued by the city for destruction of property
did you se ehow BJ Penn headbutted the concrete? must be training with jon jones

Meanwhile GSP has established himself as the true GOAT.

GSP is what BJ fans claim BJ is.

Yeah the only time you'll see a shirtless man pounding on GSP is in french Canadian a bath house

<{ohyeah}>

Wow that’s really embarassing.

A fat untrained dude knocks out the guy that almost nobody could ko in his whole mma career.
It be like that sometimes if you stick your chin out asking to get punched. Trained or untrained has nothing to do with it.

Guess the footage of BJ back mounting dude and raining down punches is after he was dropped. Allegedley he tackled dude from behind according to dude. Man Hawaiians are real nice with these “ honor “ fights . In the mainland you’d be hard pressed to find a one in one fight without weapons or other fools jumping into it . If BJ got in a fight like that in my hometown hed be rat packed, shot , stabbed , bottled etc ...and you DEF don’t wanna take to the ground in a street fight unless it’s an alley and it’s one on one . I know it’s not right , but if BJ mounted me on street my boys ( if they were with me ) would soccer kick his head in . I do like the idea of Mano y Mano though . But BJ needs to stop this or he’s gonna press his luck and fuck with wrong cats .

Mj is gretzky might be but it was easier too score goals bak den
Easier to score goals how?
The game of hockey has changed drastically with more rules and stricter penalties.
The same can be said about BBall

Doesn’t change the fact that they’re both GOATS.

He is lucky he didn't crack his skill open on the concrete there. Incredibly stupid and pathetic for a 40yo man to be doing this sort of stuff, fighter or not.

Back