News BJ Penn kod in street fight. (second released footage of Bar Fight)

Why are we still talking about this bum?

Looks like a Hawaiian version of Roy Nelson knocked him out. “Big Island”

Not sure if stupid or just trolling anymore.…

Let me guess, gomi was out of prime when came to UFC just like every other pride bum?!?!

I especially enjoyed him getting tkod to Jim Miller lol!!

{<jimmies} rent free

This is why Conor preemptively strikes elderly men, you never know when they are going to strike fuuuurst and ko you out of nowhere on camera, destroying your legacy forever.

I had the same thing happen to me back in December, i got hit with a sucker punch and i fell and hit the back of my head on the concrete ( still have the scar on the back of my head ) , but i got up right away and i remember everything , i was never completely out , so yeah i would call it a flash knockout.
I had a good friend on the receiving end of something like that, didnt kill him, but changed him forever.

It's a scary reality of street fighting

Conor sucker punches a OAP and the guy doesn't flinch, random fat guy KO's BJ Penn, what have MMA fighters come to lol

Conor's left hand of death had no effect on an old man, BJ's granite chin was cracked by a slab of fat, couldn't make this up!

Wow that’s really embarassing.

A fat untrained dude knocks out the guy that nobody could ko in his whole mma career. That has to be the lowest point of his career..

Also, I hope dana pulls him out of the fight with Lentz, because lentz might murder him. There is no point for this.
obviously the guy trained way he was reaching for that single leg says otherwise u dont do that naturally lol but regardless bj hands down dumb as fuck

Yeah that’s exactly it man, I’m sure it happens to a tiny guy like BJ even more because big boys think they’ll have an easier time

Apparently their not wrong...

Its terrible to see BJ laid out like that. He is supposed to be a world champion man and yes he was drunk but so was the other guy who looked worse for wear as well.

Last edited:
I’m sure it’s not easy being a ufc fighter, I’m positive every drunk male in America thinks it’s a great idea to try and throw hands with a ufc fighter.

But also, maybe being in bars constantly at 40 years old is a bad idea

M

nah BJ was not even defending, just arrogantly thinking he could absorb it.
Roger Huerta a LW KOd a 250 pound football player in Street fight. Theres also that video of Russian MMA fighter beating (and killing) a bodybuilder twice his size.
A seasoned pro like him who easily weighs 180 that night i have no doubt would handle him but i see no evidence he did that. I saw a retarded camera man running around. I went searching and couldnt see shit.

pfffft hahahahhahaha that's my first time. He was looking good too.. awwwwwww. And you're going to still let Lentz have at this man? lol..

Thought the shirtless guy was BJ for a sec. Also going for a takedown in a street fight is a bum move
why? that dude's shirt was off for a reason. that's why you take off your shirt before a fight.. so you don't get rag-dolled and potentially mounted on the ground. How is that a bum move? That's a boss move. Or just wrap your left arm around his head like Askren and start uppercutting really hard that always worked out for me. Simple. Mounting someone shoving your knees in their pits is way better. Trust me.

Last edited:
Just correcting your assumption, thats all.
Cool story, bro. Or sis, or whatever your pronouns are.
You may want to look inward before you project on others.

Nope.

I'd knock him out.
prove it, go to TAM and tell cody garbarant that your taller and bigger than him therefor you can beat him. Just tell him its nothing personal but you need to ko him and record it to tell sherdog.

Unless your scared kid.

[QUOTE = "jjresq, post: 154630879, membre: 413267"] Bj Penn a-t-il un problème d'alcool? Il entre toujours dans ces bagarres [/ QUOTE]
I think yes. And cocaine for sure. Speed .. But why he's not with his familly? Over 40yrs old. he is not "a bad ass". he,S just immature . Too out of judjement you know ..

[QUOTE = "theblackknight, post: 154740347, member: 135611"] surpris que ce sujet se poursuive [/ QUOTE]
Not me. This kind of shit is the bread and butter of anyone else but youtube.

Back