News BJ Penn kod in street fight. (second released footage of Bar Fight)

I'm glad I wasn't following MMA back in the BJ Penn era, so I don't have to convince myself he's still a great fighter and human being.

Whats your point? 99% of Sherdogers would piss their pants if Penn was going at them. The other 1% would fight and get beat up. The guy didn't back down and knock Penn the fuck out. He is no pussy even if it was kinda lucky
What’s your point? A pussy? Dude it was a street fight.

Losing this bar fight will surely make Dana release BJ and ban him from the UFC
Back in the day, the UFC would sign fighters coming off street fight wins.

You had Sean Gannon and Lee Murray(though he was legit)

Damn that's really sad. Its hard to have an opinion without knowing what happened? Was Penn drunk out of his mind? Was the other guy starting shit with him for no reason? How the fuck did the people there not attempt to break it up? Was Penn alone? If he had people with him and they let that shit happen they're scumbags for real. Hard not to feel sad for Penn after watching that. A fighters life is a long, windy road. He shouldnt be fighting professionally anymore.

To the morons here who have never been in a fight and talking shit about the guy who slept Penn you would get KTFO by that guy too. That two piece wasnt weak and very well placed on the chin and the way the back of Penns head slammed into the ground was no joke.

Sorry, but embarrassing is your post.
The dude is bigger than BJ.
Getting hit flush like that can drop anyone and has absolutely NOTHING to do with him being a fighter or not.
You have no clue if alcohol was involved an how much.

Besides, BJ wakes up soon after, and proceeds to drop the guy and beat him, that yes, directly related to him being a trained martial artist.
You are delusional if you think one of MMAs all time greats getting knocked out by some fat guy (who is really not that big) in a fight is not embarrassing

hell yeah, that's what i wanna see JUST SCRAP that's why BJ Penn is a legend and GOAT
no running away or trying to grab a guy's leg for fifteen minutes
stand and bang

give that other guy a UFC contract

and bring back BJ Penn to the octagon for a fight against CM Punk
love seeing Penn do what he does best and that's be a fucking FIGHTER

Meanwhile GSP has established himself as the true GOAT.

GSP is what BJ fans claim BJ is.

the guy that knocked him out from the recent video(s)...tell me that's not him in the black shirt from the June video.
go on.
tell me.

Engaging in drunken fights with ex fighters (including current punching bags) is like throwing fireworks at a war vets house.

Nobody should be laughing at this.

Career combat in either form alters the brain in ways most can't understand.

Takanori Gomi was always the LW GOAT.
gomi.jpg

Different topic bu lightweight is much much tougher and more deep and talented then it was during BJs reign

He is not the lw goat imo

He's definitely fallen a long way. Continuing to book him does him a disservice, the guy just needs help. He's gonna end up in prison shortly if left unchecked.

Man, I've never even liked Penn, but this is just disastrously sad.

Hopefully he can get some help with his head.

Back