News BJ Penn kod in street fight. (second released footage of Bar Fight)

Lmfao. Got KTFO by a Diaz 1-2 slap.

I’m sure it’s not easy being a ufc fighter, I’m positive every drunk male in America thinks it’s a great idea to try and throw hands with a ufc fighter.

Apparently, it was

Im marinating a flank steak, coming up on 24 hours of marination time boys! Also BJ seems like bad guy. He needs to control himself!

Wow that’s really embarassing.

A fat untrained dude knocks out the guy that almost nobody could ko in his whole mma career. That has to be the lowest point of his career..

Also, I hope dana pulls him out of the fight with Lentz, because lentz might murder him. There is no point for this.
The point is that lentz murders him and we no longer have to see this scum on our screens anymore

Looks like BJ was just kind of defending and not fighting back and wasn’t expecting dude to throw like that. Probably why he took revenge on him after that.

I wonder if Rockhold is watching this video somewhere and getting eerie vibes like he's looking at his own future

It's amazing how Grease and BJs careers have gone since their 09 fight. Couldn't have gone any differently, just such a drastic divergence in their paths

Got right back up. Fake news. That being said, BJ is enjoying one hell of a ride lol.

Sad stuff honestly.

I remember watching BJ at UFC 101, guy used to be such a killer.

This looks like a job for Matt Serra, he would subdue the drunks without violence.

That's fake as fuck. Somebody is having a go to stay in the news. Or perhaps pretending to get KO'd to avoid getting arrested or lawsuited.

Looks like a real street fight to me.

Losing this bar fight will surely make Dana release BJ and ban him from the UFC

Back