News BJ Penn kod in street fight. (second released footage of Bar Fight)

LOL and that first video released apparently happened after BJ attacked the dude from behind. BJ must've been pissed he finally had a little win streak going with his domestic assault and the first bar fight where won.

Looks like an 11 second KO. Does anyone know the Hawaii bar fight record for fastest KO?
Article says the KO came first and BJ found him and mounted him after

Edit: read your post wrong, my bad

So BJ loses the random bar brawls as well now.

I have to say I actually am quite surprised motherf**kers.

I’m sure it’s not easy being a ufc fighter, I’m positive every drunk male in America thinks it’s a great idea to try and throw hands with a ufc fighter.

Penn needs rehab, he just got knocked out by a street bum

Last edited:
Article says the KO came first and BJ found him and mounted him after
Damn, then the ppl around him should’ve let BJ smash him some more lol. Would’ve liked to see that.

In reality street fights are terrible and very dangerous.

Wow that’s really embarassing.

Sorry, but embarrassing is your post.
The dude is bigger than BJ.
Getting hit flush like that can drop anyone and has absolutely NOTHING to do with him being a fighter or not.
You have no clue if alcohol was involved an how much.

Besides, BJ wakes up soon after, and proceeds to drop the guy and beat him, that yes, directly related to him being a trained martial artist.

BJ looking motivated. Just testing his chin for his next run. Is normal.

pPdNZ3c.jpg

I have a bad feeling that BJ is just gonna keep spiraling out of control while everyone stands around and does nothing.

Sorry, but embarrassing is your post.
The dude is bigger than BJ.
Getting hit flush like that can drop anyone and has absolutely NOTHING to do with him being a fighter or not.
You have no clue if alcohol was involved an how much.

Besides, BJ wakes up soon after, and proceeds to drop the guy and beat him, that yes, directly related to him being a trained martial artist.

How do u know this was before that beating at bar? Looks like they are at a house now not a bar

Does Bj Penn have a drinking problem? Hes always getting into these bar fights

Back