News BJ Penn kod in street fight. (second released footage of Bar Fight)

TheRealWill

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/28/bj-penn-bar-fight-hawaii-video/

Not sure how to embed video.

<mma4><36>

Edit - Kind of looks like Penn is pulling the "hit me, you can't hurt me routine" as he doesn't even attempt to block them and wasn't throwing any punches. Embarrassing either way.

Edit 2 - That looks like the same guy as the bar fight video. At least same build and shorts. Penn still has same shirt on. Kimo must've came to get him some get back. Weird part in video, u hear some guy say "punch him again" right before the ko.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that’s really embarassing.

A fat untrained dude knocks out the guy that nobody could ko in his whole mma career. That has to be the lowest point of his career..

Also, I hope dana pulls him out of the fight with Lentz, because lentz might murder him. There is no point for this.

Last edited:
I wonder if the first video happened before or after this one. Hilarious he got knocked out by random fat pussy.

I wonder if the first video happened before or after this one. Hilarious he got knocked out by random fat pussy.

He was def fat and it's def embarrassing, but I don't get the feeling dude is a pussy.

Must be pretty embarrassing for Guida too. He couldn't even hurt BJ like that.

That's fake as fuck. Somebody is having a go to stay in the news. Or perhaps pretending to get KO'd to avoid getting arrested or lawsuited.

I would guess that this is the first part and BJ took revenge after that. The fat dude was done at the second video.. I can't see him coming back.

Still it was an early stoppage lol. They guy could have ground and pounded BJ into Bolivia and ended it in round 1.

I wonder if this changes Dana plan of having him fight again.

Thought the shirtless guy was BJ for a sec. Also going for a takedown in a street fight is a bum move

He just needs to get motivated again and I think he could avoid getting knocked out by fat bois

That's fake as fuck. Somebody is having a go to stay in the news. Or perhaps pretending to get KO'd to avoid getting arrested or lawsuited.
Are you retarded or just a delusional bj fan?

That first video released apparently happened after BJ attacked the dude from behind. BJ must've been pissed he finally had a little win streak going with his domestic assault and the first bar fight where won.

Looks like an 11 second KO. Does anyone know the Hawaii bar fight record for fastest KO?

Last edited:
The funny thing is the fighters constantly say how they grew up fighting, or fight on the street for fun and all the fans lap it up until you actually see it happening and realise they're just jerks.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back