News BJ Penn Knocked out by airbag in crash

BTW anyone thinking that those air bags can't KO them is delusional. Those fucking things are fucking brutal when they deploy.

Judge Joe Solis scored the contest 49-46 Penn
niI4CY4.png

This list is missing his recent KO loss to Fat Guy

GNhhZU.gif

airbags don't just deploy when you're driving, and there appears to be minimal damage to the truck. I'd guess that his loss of consciousness was substance-related.

If there is a malfunction it can deploy. My friend had it happened and he sued the manufacturer.

Would be sad if it comes out that the airbag greatly contributed to his CTE

That was a flash KO, BJ was going forward and in wheel control.
Fuc.king judges

BJ going that Mayhem Miller route. He needs help before they find him at the bottom of a ditch or something. Where the hell is his family in all of this? Aren't they rich as hell? There's got to be a facility he can check into and get some help.

Someone needs to edit his wiki page. Opponent Toyota Tacoma. Method KO. Put the bar fight too.

Someone needs to add his KO loss to "Kimo." He did avenge that loss though later that night via tko from back mount.

Sad to say but BJ Penn will probably not live long.

Last edited:
Can someone post the .gif of him getting KO'd by that dude on the street?
I really need the .gif version of that KO.

Dude needs to get his life together. I am sure there is a reason he smashed his vehicle and it probably was drug and/or alcohol related.
Or perhaps an accident? Some of you dudes get way to "intimate" with fighters life outside the ring. That's when the rumors assumptions and such start. You are assumption news right now

Should of retired after the Rory fight or at that time could of fought someone lower ranked and retired on a win. I’ve heard he was saying how fighting keeps him sane but he should of retired and started his own fight team that way he could still train all the time

Was it a motivated airbag or an unmotivated one? We have to know...

GNhhZU.gif

airbags don't just deploy when you're driving, and there appears to be minimal damage to the truck. I'd guess that his loss of consciousness was substance-related.

They can deploy pretty easily if the front of the vehicle digs in a bit when going off the road. My buddy had a rental car (Chrysler Sebring, I think) for a rig job down south a few years back. During a casing break, they were having some fun getting a little air off a texas gate on the dirt road to the rig and he launched one pretty good. The bottom of the bumper hit hard enough to deploy the airbag, knocking his hand off the steering wheel and sending him into the ditch. There was only minor damage to the bottom of the bumper and some scratches on the paint from brushing a bush in the ditch, but he had to drive it back with the airbag hanging out and the windshield smashed up from the air bag.

On the bright side, he didn't spill his beer and they measured the jump to be 40 feet.

Back