News BJ Penn Knocked out by airbag in crash

Dude needs to get his life together. I am sure there is a reason he smashed his vehicle and it probably was drug and/or alcohol related.

It's not easy to get sober for most people. I think it's very very hard for athletes. They've aged and cant get high on life in their sport.

Sobriety to an addict is being "normal"
Normal sucks

It's not easy to get sober for most people. I think it's very very hard for athletes. They've aged and cant get high on life in their sport.

Sobriety to an addict is being "normal"
Normal sucks
I get that but he needs to get his shit together before he ends up in the obituaries in his 40s...

Thankfully you never had a street fight, so you dont have to worry
Curious how you know that .... I’m 4-0 in streetfights ..... I lucked out and the dudes i fought sucked ....Not trying to act like I’m a big scrapper

Judge Joe Solis scored the contest 49-46 Penn
niI4CY4.png

{<jordan}

I don't see why he doesn't start coaching fighters? That way he can at least live vicariously through his students.
Because I heard he is not an easy guy to get along with ........ Just a hunch

I don't see why he doesn't start coaching fighters? That way he can at least live vicariously through his students.

I don't mean no disrespect to a warrior like BJ but I agree. I hope he becomes a trainer and finds solace and a purpose in that instead of whatever he's been doing lately.

BTW anyone thinking that those air bags can't KO them is delusional. Those fucking things are fucking brutal when they deploy.

i been smacked with one during an accident I had(not my fault) they fucken hit you stupid hard. Blacked out for a few secs on impact

"WTF, this isn't the Octagon" BJ when he woke up.

Jones is one of the highest earners in UFC history and widely recognized as the GOAT
Cheaters never prosper. All the monetary gain won't earn him respect and credibility. Once respect is lost, it ain't gonna come back. The world knows of his true nature and how fraudulent his "run" had been. Busted multiple times for cheating. It's done. In the history books.

Back