bj penn=honey badger

I admire Penn's tenacity - always have...his willingness to fight almost anyone at anytime at any weight....what I do NOT admire is something most of you will NOT even acknowledge & that is his excuses/whining & poor sportsmanship when he is beaten..He is the only fighter I can think of that actually brought his mommy into the fray when he lost at the infamous greasegate.....I got tired over the years of the "inshape Penn", the "outofshape Penn", the "unmotived Penn", the "motivated Penn"....Just the thought of going thru all this shit again when he comes back to fight makes me tired...I don't know who is worse Penn with his excuses OR his fans with they're constant whining...there; I probably pissed a lot of you off - but this had to said...If you are angry its only because you know what I stated is true...

Penn never fought at "heavyweight".

Vs. Lyoto Machida

And yeah the inshape out of shape etc... ups and downs are really annoying. Still a Penn fan; but I don't want to see him fight again unless he really trains.

The honey badger has a relentless work effort and does not stop until it gets what it wants. So maybe this does not fit Mr Penn.

I admire Penn's tenacity - always have...his willingness to fight almost anyone at anytime at any weight....what I do NOT admire is something most of you will NOT even acknowledge & that is his excuses/whining & poor sportsmanship when he is beaten..He is the only fighter I can think of that actually brought his mommy into the fray when he lost at the infamous greasegate.....I got tired over the years of the "inshape Penn", the "outofshape Penn", the "unmotived Penn", the "motivated Penn"....Just the thought of going thru all this shit again when he comes back to fight makes me tired...I don't know who is worse Penn with his excuses OR his fans with they're constant whining...there; I probably pissed a lot of you off - but this had to said...If you are angry its only because you know what I stated is true...

this is very true and I've had to put up with it for years with him and diaz being my 2 favorite fighters but when they get a fight books I can't help but getting back in the war wagon and here's to hoping we get an in shape penn for this fight lol

WAR PENN!!!

I know Ivan Menjivar began his career at 170 before settling in at 135. Can't think of anybody who fought in 5 weight classes though.

The honey badger is one of the toughest things roaming the planet.

It would not have been TKO'd.

sanchez snd florian fought in 4 different classes i think?

Hendo has fought at 206+, 205, 185, 183 and 170.

Honey Badgers never quit.

BJ Penn quits.

Invalid thread is invalid.

Honey Badgers never quit.

BJ Penn quits.

Invalid thread is invalid.

Ouch...!!! I know it's true but I never mentioned it....but now that you threw it out there - Yeah you're right...that kinda kicks the "Honeybear" thing square in the ass!!:icon_lol:

Mousasi has dominant wins at MW, LHW, and HW but that's only 3. Still would whip Bj penns ass at any weight though.

Back