BJ Penn has one win in his last 11 fights

you fairweather casual fans can get fucked, dude. I don't care what someone does you don't just fuckin give up on them like that and you certainly don't hope for them to get ktfo

this is the bluepill bullshit you were forcefed and brainwashed by while growing up. this is part of the system of control; getting the hive-minded sheep like you to turn on people without a second thought because they think that's what they're supposed to do when someone does something not socially acceptable

i'm not saying he's a good person (bj), but i'm not gonna say he's a bad person simply b/c of some shit posted online. Even if it's true I won't say he's bad b/c that ain't my place to say and I certainly won't wish for misfortune upon him just b/c he did some shit that wasn't "right."

the only way you are not a piece of shit right now is if you're like 16 or younger or something. if you're an adult and you act this way hahaha you failed fam

Shut up hoe

Because the UFC is a retardedly ran organization who's owners/main investors would be better suited at running WWE rather than trying to run something that should be considered a sport. Instead they are turning the UFC into a joke of a sport (has been for some time now). You would think with ESPN they would try to legitimize the sport more so, but then again we talking about ESPN of now and not of the glory days.
Maybe ESPN plans on killing the UFC off and just having PFL?
<seedat>

Women lie. I'm not saying she is lying. I have no idea, but the word "alleged" is significant. This push that all women and homosexual victims should be automatically believed is bullshit. Women lie about this stuff all the time. Its also extremely common for women who are divorcing to lie and say the husband molested the children just so that can't have any parental rights and to punish him.

What is your problem with gay people? I myself am bisexual and I'll telling you right nor will not stand for any homophobia or bigotry.

Also you should believe all victims, regardless of gender or sexuality, the fact that you were trying to discredit women in general as well is very worrying.

you fairweather casual fans can get fucked, dude. I don't care what someone does you don't just fuckin give up on them like that and you certainly don't hope for them to get ktfo

this is the bluepill bullshit you were forcefed and brainwashed by while growing up. this is part of the system of control; getting the hive-minded sheep like you to turn on people without a second thought because they think that's what they're supposed to do when someone does something not socially acceptable

i'm not saying he's a good person (bj), but i'm not gonna say he's a bad person simply b/c of some shit posted online. Even if it's true I won't say he's bad b/c that ain't my place to say and I certainly won't wish for misfortune upon him just b/c he did some shit that wasn't "right."

the only way you are not a piece of shit right now is if you're like 16 or younger or something. if you're an adult and you act this way hahaha you failed fam

If he was a decent person then I would stick with him until death, so you can fuck off with the fairweather fan stuff.

Seeing Shogun's decline has been pretty depressing but I have stick with him through all that.

Also why are you bringing politics into this with the bluepill stuff, you sound like a conspiracy theorist. I'm here to talk about the fighters.

What is your problem with gay people? I myself am bisexual and I'll telling you right nor will not stand for any homophobia or bigotry.

Also you should believe all victims, regardless of gender or sexuality, the fact that you were trying to discredit women in general as well is very worrying.
I'm not trying to discredit anyone. There is this crazy idea that certain groups that are perceived as easily victimized always tells the truth, and that's just wrong. No one should be believed without question when someone is being accused of a crime. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

BJ Penn has earned the right to do whatever the fuck he wants

I don't get why all these people are complaining

Afraid you'll miss out on DWCS reject 48 vs Magomed Magomedmagomedev because BJ takes a prelim spot

Smfh

Legend...he can jump out of the shallow end of a swimming pool, can any of you fucks do that.....

I rest my case...

You obviously haven't had a woman turn on you yet, just wait for it and the legion of retards who'll believe every word she says.

People aren't in the habit of just making things up. False accusations are very rare.

I don't remember BJ being any good ever at this point

He should fight Barboza ....... Barboza with a clean head kick ko would be nice.

How the F is he not cut?

Cut him and he’ll go fight somewhere else and they might give him some celebrity that he can actually beat.
They figure that they have to give him fights until he retires, or until he can’t even win against CM Punk types.

Back