BJ Penn has one win in his last 11 fights

Good candidate for cm punks next opponent

The night is darkest before the dawn.

Another way to look at it is he won all but 10 of his last 11 fights. Pretty good.

giphy.gif

BJ Penn vs Jens Pulver 3 in December!

If he loses one more he will have as many losses as wins. Given what has emerged about him in recent years, I have zero sympathy, I hope he gets matched up with a power puncher who will knock him the fuck out.

If he loses one more he will have as many losses as wins. Given what has emerged about him in recent years, I have zero sympathy, I hope he gets matched up with a power puncher who will knock him the fuck out.

What has emerged?

He was so nasty back in the day. He seems a little off though.

He's just about to hit his stride bro

i say it again
The fight to make is BJ vs Bethe!!!! thats the fight i wanna see !!1 Sick of BJ losing

"He is a legend something something .. in his prime he would've something something "

I heard he has film of Dana banging a ring girl and will send them to Dana's wife if he doesn't keep giving him fights!<45>

he lets the bosses fuck his wife i guess, since he's a literal cuck.

He needs to hang up the gloves. In his peak he is a top 10 fighter ever, but a lot of newer fans will remember him as a can

How the F is he not cut?
Because the UFC is a retardedly ran organization who's owners/main investors would be better suited at running WWE rather than trying to run something that should be considered a sport. Instead they are turning the UFC into a joke of a sport (has been for some time now). You would think with ESPN they would try to legitimize the sport more so, but then again we talking about ESPN of now and not of the glory days.

Young kid on the come up, give him a break, he's just finding his feet in there. I see a title run in the near future

Back