Bj Penn getting free rides for not building more mass

GSP is not dirty for roids, it´s normal. to quote Nate Diaz "Everybody does steroids". Soszynski, Stun Gun, Aldo and Rumble said the same thing

there literaly are only downsides to talking the truth about steroids, and only upsides to say you don´t support them and are clean

you can get fired for it, lose all your income your public imidge hate of the fans. nothing to gain from speaking the trutn

do you realize he had the best athletic and overal performances in a division , organisation, and sport where to the a little more knowing fans the waste majority of athletes do steroids ?

Google what Rumble, Aldo, Stun Gun, Nate Diaz, Krzysztof Soszyński said about steroids in the ufc. Do you realize steroids are illegal by law, nobody technicaly and practicaly can admit steroid use in the ufc or pro sports.

Do you realize that there are ways to beat steroids tests, even for your entire career.

Sherdog is not the real world.

Do you realize GSP asked when and for what they are going to test him. Lmao. And had a huge performance drop with the new testing vs Hendricks and then retired.

The structure of that sentence, turning your opinion to fact, "high level steroids" and "pro doctors". I will say nothing else.

The structure of that sentence, turning your opinion to fact, "high level steroids" and "pro doctors". I will say nothing else.

high level steroids I meant the expensive best treatement humanly aviable, he got the money, pro doctors lol what are amateur doctors got me, yeah high end doctors who understand steroids in a elite way.

English´s my third language

Lol @ the thot of bodybuilder BJ Penn
Took me a few seconds to make sense of this crap. That you meant "thought".

Because "thot" is an actual slang word that means "hoe".

So next time you try and write some weird nonsense, make sure your intentional typo isn't an actual word.

You are posting alongside some of the greatest minds to have ever lived (me).

A bit of respect. Normally people have to pay journal subscriptions to read my brilliance.

Also, your thread is garbage.

512819.jpg

It's commonly accepted your research is fabricated and your shit is cooked.

Took me a few seconds to make sense of this crap. That you meant "thought".

Because "thot" is an actual slang word that means "hoe".

So next time you try and write some weird nonsense, make sure your intentional typo isn't an actual word.

that hoe over there

lol $200 in two day.

you´re rich I am from da boooottom

like 200$ is fucking good about now

started form the bottom now we here

you started from your momys poopy hole

I hate priviliedged people showing off

Was TS driving around a market in Berlin lately?

I´m not the muslim I mentioned in that other thread you probably dug up from my post history. I´m from a Christian family, indentifying as Deist.

I´m not the muslim I mentioned in that other thread you probably dug up from my post history. I´m from a Christian family, indentifying as Deist.

I've never seen you before. I just saw Germany and the Niko AV

Why are so many supposed straight men into other men's bodies?

huh

interesting to you

wanna know if you´re the only bisexual

hmmm let´s answer your question

hmmmm

cause they are fucking GAY !

58809977.jpg

I've never seen you before. I just saw Germany and the Niko AV

Niko is Serbian, that driver was a terrorist, thus far only muslims doing mass killings get called terrorists, Serbians aren´t muslims, the ones who are muslims call themselves Sandzaks and not Serbian they got a region

Niko is a christian name

but nice noticing it

Must hurt for a Bj Penn fan to see this

20140706091359_cccc.PNG

:D:D:D:D:D

I´m posting it cause yall have been rosting me

Yes, it does.

This statement and post only proves the point that you just had an itch to troll and create a "shit on BJ thread" with no substance.

Back