BJ Penn : classless. BJs friend : Hero.

this will get you dubs, methinks.

lso, shitty hate thread. Go home.

$10 says this is tonycpa's alt account

Nah.

Tonycpa appreciates Jones and wouldn't think he needs to "win big" against Gus.

On-topic: sounds like BJ Penn is taking his frustration of his recent failures in the UFC out on the world.

Reeks of insecurity.

Last edited:
Lol Thanks TS for your insider knowledge. Let's find out as much we can before we condemn the guy. As a Penn fan I would be very dissaponnted if all the allegations are true, but most people have done idiotic things when drunk, not that's it's any excuse but I can understand it.

Anybody who has spent an extended period of time in Hawaii won't be surprised by this.

Your smoke break is up...get back to serving fries.

As soon as the real athletes showed up who trained harder, ate better, you had no business in the ring.

He beat Kenny, Sherk, Hughes and Sanchez later in his career. You don't consider them atheletes?

you know what i think is classless? taking a TMZ article as gospel and then judging as if you actually had all the facts.

I'm kinda surprised by your post. I thought you didn't like Penn, either way I think it's a fair statement you just made.

Anybody who has spent an extended period of time in Hawaii won't be surprised by this.

I have a friend who's lived in Hawaii for over 12 years, and she worked for BJ at his gym and Rudy Valentino. She's said nothing but good things about both guys. Who knows you might be right, but I trust her opinion.

Lol Thanks TS for your insider knowledge. Let's find out as much we can before we condemn the guy. As a Penn fan I would be very dissaponnted if all the allegations are true, but most people have done idiotic things when drunk, not that's it's any excuse but I can understand it.

Then why treat it like one in your post?

You're attempting to rationalise the criminal behaviour of a man that you've probably never met in your life in the same post that you chide TS for jumping to conclusions. There's drunken idiocy, and then there's drunkenly smashing somebody's eye socket.

I'd hold judgement until more information is released. Seening as though the rest of the rant went in a direction completely unrelated to the alleged assault, seems like more information is not something you would care for.

Disappointed in Baby Jay. Especially if it's over some girl. His wife is a dime piece.

FWIW:

"The friend, Kuuipo Mokiao, told investigators that he intervened when BJ Penn started trying to pick a fight with some other patrons at the drinking establishment, called Kauhale

you know what i think is classless? taking a TMZ article as gospel and then judging as if you actually had all the facts.

Well said.

I am not a Penn fan but let's wait until all the facts are out.

Well said.

I am not a Penn fan but let's wait until all the facts are out.

Fair statement. Even more so coming from you as I know you're not a fan of him.

I'm kinda surprised by your post. I thought you didn't like Penn, either way I think it's a fair statement you just made.

well, actually i do like Penn, and i'm very curious why you might have thought otherwise :) however, i also do my best to not let my emotions get in the way of solid critical thinking. maybe i said something that didn't seem nuthugger because, i'm not. i am a fan, not a nuthugger.

but that has nothing to do with anything on this topic, IMO. i certainly was not a big fan of Leonard Garcia when he was arrested for cocaine distribution, and i said the exact same thing then.

Back