BJ Penn : classless. BJs friend : Hero.

ackileez

ANALINGUSing a PAWG
@Green
Reaction score
I doubt very much this incident was isolated, probably going off in a drunken rage, BJ looks for fights with any other male exuding confidence and talking up the ladies. His friend bravely steps in, but gets assaulted with deadly weapons AKA professional fighter limbs.

This assault is heinous and should have BJ in prison for a minimum sentence. Its the equivalent to a pitbull chewing a chihuahua, a 220 LBS male assaulting a 100 LBS 7th grader.

Anyone who has trained in any combat sport knows, the difference between a regular tough guy hitting you, and a trained amateur fighter. Nevermind an ex professional CHAMP. The damage difference is STEEP. And imagine this ex champ in a drunk rage, attacking you 100%.

Lets be honest BJ, you were only champ because the sport was new and your opponents earlier on were working part time to support themselves, while you were half assing it,eating junk food and had rich parents to support your lifestyle.

As soon as the real athletes showed up who trained harder, ate better, you had no business in the ring. Dont blame it on Dolce.
-Come back and fight on the prelims BJ, where people can fight you back...not untrained people at the bar looking for a good time.

I feel sorry for Hawaii nightlife patrons, probably wherever BJ goes, people have to grab thier dates/Gfs/Wives and get outta there, because BJ will start a fight.

His accusation of GSP quitting then quitting himself, was more hypocritical than Jon Jones whole career.

end rant/

you know what i think is classless? taking a TMZ article as gospel and then judging as if you actually had all the facts.

I don't know how anyone can defend him if he blinded someone permanently from the altercation. Since BJ is filthy rich, the guy should sue him for millions.

assassin-bj-penn.jpg

BABY J DIDNT DO THAT SHITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are we talking about here

Hah. Well, I guess that's one way you can post a BJ hate thread.

What an enormously shitty post.

So he's a professional fighter who's limbs should be considered dangerous weapons yet when the "real athletes" showed up he wasn't good enough to cut it? Please make up your mind.

Bj just wants all the women and all the men to hand them over, is that too much to ask?

you know what i think is classless? taking a TMZ article as gospel and then judging as if you actually had all the facts.

I didn't know TMZ published anything about this. I've read the story from about five different sources now, none of which cited TMZ.

I doubt very much this incident was isolated, probably going off in a drunken rage, BJ looks for fights with any other male exuding confidence and talking up the ladies. His friend bravely steps in, but gets assaulted with deadly weapons AKA professional fighter limbs.

This assault is heinous and should have BJ in prison for a minimum sentence. Its the equivalent to a pitbull chewing a chihuahua, a 220 LBS male assaulting a 100 LBS 7th grader.

Anyone who has trained in any combat sport knows, the difference between a regular tough guy hitting you, and a trained amateur fighter. Nevermind an ex professional CHAMP. The damage difference is STEEP. And imagine this ex champ in a drunk rage, attacking you 100%.

Lets be honest BJ, you were only champ because the sport was new and your opponents earlier on were working part time to support themselves, while you were half assing it,eating junk food and had rich parents to support your lifestyle.

As soon as the real athletes showed up who trained harder, ate better, you had no business in the ring. Dont blame it on Dolce.
-Come back and fight on the prelims BJ, where people can fight you back...not untrained people at the bar looking for a good time.

I feel sorry for Hawaii nightlife patrons, probably wherever BJ goes, people have to grab thier dates/Gfs/Wives and get outta there, because BJ will start a fight.

His accusation of GSP quitting then quitting himself, was more hypocritical than Jon Jones whole career.

end rant/

I'm not really a fan, nor hater of BJ, but I have a somewhat relevant anecdote about the guy.

I went in to apply for a loan at a TX bank and started talking to the loan officer and we started some small talk about how we were interested in boxing.

Then the guy starts to talk about how he know BJ, and since we were talking about boxing, I thought he was talking about BJ Flores.

Anyway, he started telling me about how BJ would go to nightclubs just looking for fights and was acting in general like a douche bag.

Seemed strange to me, because BJ Flores seemed like a respectable guy, Mormon and all haha

Then as I left the bank, it occurred to me that the guy said he was from Hawaii, born and raised, and that BJ Flores is not from Hawaii.

It then dawned on me that he was talking about BJ PENN, not BJ Flores, and then remembered how BJ PENN was such as bitch after his losses to GSP, whining and all.

So, doesn't surprise me to hear about this story.

Back