News BJ Penn Calls Out Jake Paul, Asks Triller For Contract

based on the tito fight and the few videos I seen of him hitting pads, and his coke habbit.
I am going to say no.
Chucks equilibrium is shot. Jake Paul would make quick work of him I think a lot of people would be suprised how many could and don't realize how bad off Chuck is at this point. It's to the point I don't even know how a future fight could even be sanctioned.

How to destroy your legacy

by BJ Penn
Or how have enough success to have your legacy be you being destroyed.

I'm sad for real. Addiction and.cte are no joke and hope he gets the help he needs. More cash enabling these bad habits would be a bad thing.

Seems like the perfect opponent that Paul would chose. I like Penn in this though.

Or how have enough success to have your legacy be you being destroyed.

I'm sad for real. Addiction and.cte are no joke and hope he gets the help he needs. More cash enabling these bad habits would be a bad thing.
He should just do some pro BJJ tournaments if he wants to compete ..

Calling out Paul make it seem like he needs money

Prime BJ loses this fight. He’s more skilled but just too small.

Its not a wrestling match. You think a youtuber who has not fought anyone beats a prime Penn? This bullshit the Paul crew are selling is working its magic and starting to fool so many idiots its hilarious.

Its not a wrestling match. You think a youtuber who has not fought anyone beats a prime Penn? This bullshit the Paul crew are selling is working its magic and starting to fool so many idiots its hilarious.
You do realise hes been basically a full time boxer for the last 4 years ...

He should just do some pro BJJ tournaments if he wants to compete ..

Calling out Paul make it seem like he needs money
I wish he would, that would be tight. Nobody wants to see hime fight Jake paul. Jake is probably going to fight a boxer next anyway.

No, I’ve just known that Tony can’t box for shit for quite a long time.

Long before he lost.

what happened to him against Gaethje are what many of us were calling and expecting even during the peak of his hype train.

Acting like someone like Tony who is technically inferior offensively, defensively and does almost everything wrong would dominate in a boxing match is just ignorance at its finest.

People obviously still like Tony too much to be objective about his technical flaws.

He isn’t doing well in any kind of boxing match from a technical POV, where he might succeed is through toughness and cardio and even that’s a stretch, all things considered.

I don’t dislike Tony but he’s just not a good boxer, at all and people need to stop thinking otherwise. The dream is over. Tony’s boxing / striking has never been anywhere near as good as anyone ever thought it was,
Your wrong that's that. Tony's boxing is very good, is he the best in the ufc? No there are better pure boxers. Is it better than jake paul? Yes and it's not close. Past that if its muay thai paul crumples in 1 rd. Boxing it would probably be 2 or 3

You do realise hes been basically a full time boxer for the last 4 years ...
Full time boxer for 4 years??? Hes had 3 fights. Good young boxers fight 5+ times a year untill they make it to the upper tiers.

Prime BJ loses this fight. He’s more skilled but just too small.

Prime BJ loses this fight? Blasphemy.

Prime BJ's greatest skill was his jab. He had power in both hands and stole a first round from NICK DIAZ due to his great boxing work in that fight. Diaz is Jake Paul's size and a lot better with the hands.

No I don't realize it because he has legit fought nobody. Hitting gloves in a gym does not = full time boxer.
Agreed. He probably trains 3-4 sessions a week at best and has had 3 fights in 4 years, none of which against real competition. Real boxers train 2-3 sessions a day 5 or 6 days a week and in the early years fight 5+ times a year. Paul has not been training like a pro prospect

Yeah he doesn’t need to do that .. he already has a profile ..
He does NEED to do that to be evolving like an actual pro prospect. I seriously doubt hes training 2x a day 6 days a week like an actual pro would

Yeah he doesn’t need to do that .. he already has a profile ..
Any real prospect at his weight with 4 years experience would completely destroy him. That's what proves he isn't a real boxer

Back