News BJ Penn Calls Out Jake Paul, Asks Triller For Contract

Fuck Jake Paul. They should sign JDS or Aleks E to end him.
Lmao @ Aleksander vs Jake Paul

Jake: This dude is shit, always living in the shadow of his punch drunk brother

Aleks: You'll be dead in the shadow of your coffin

Jake: Fights off.

This is like murder. No interest in this fight.

It's gotta be Tito Ortiz, Bisping, or Rockhold. Someone with star power, a chance to win and the same weight class. Anderson Silva also fits the bill but I like him so I don't want to see him KO'd; I know he would represent the sport well though.

I'd like to see Paul vs JDS. Paul vs Penn would not be competitive.

Yeah I wouldn't even fancy BJ in an MMA match right now lol.

This is like murder. No interest in this fight.

It's gotta be Tito Ortiz, Bisping, or Rockhold. Someone with star power, a chance to win and the same weight class. Anderson Silva also fits the bill but I like him so I don't want to see him KO'd; I know he would represent the sport well though.

Tito would be fun. Don't think Jake Paul will be fighting anyone bigger than him.

Why is this being brought up like bj wasn't shitfaced himself and literally offering his chin up to him. Yes it was dumb as fuck, but to think bj wouldn't destroy that guy if he gave a single fuck is crazy. Also bj beat the fuck out of him after.

You know how far BJ has fallen when his fanboys make legit excuses when he gets brutally KTFO by drunk bums.
"BJ didn't even take this fight seriously!! And, and he's laughing all the way to the bank as we're speaking! Reeeee-nt free!!"

You know how far BJ has fallen when his fanboys make legit excuses when he gets brutally KTFO by drunk bums.
"BJ didn't even take this fight seriously!! And, and he's laughing all the way to the bank as we're speaking! Reeeee-nt free!!"
Have you even watched the video

ffs these washed up mma fighters are just making Jake Paul more annoying, let Tommy Fury fight him, at least it would be a competitive fight.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/jake-paul-tommy-fury-fight-23935915.amp

He won't be fighting Tommy now. He wants Tyson on his card, and I expect the undercard which is laughable, I'm sure Tyson will rearrange he's fight with Joshua and put off one of the biggest HW fights for him <Lmaoo> The kids fucking dillusional ... obviously he'll use Tyson not been on his card as an excuses not do the fight then say tommy ducked him as he gave him the opportunity :rolleyes:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/jake-paul-tommy-fury-fight-23935915.amp

He won't be fighting Tommy now. He wants Tyson on his card, and I expect the undercard which is laughable, I'm sure Tyson will rearrange he's fight with Joshua and put off one of the biggest HW fights for him <Lmaoo> The kids fucking dillusional ... obviously he'll use Tyson not been on his card as an excuses not do the fight then say tommy ducked him as he gave him the opportunity :rolleyes:

Holy shit, Tommy's record is wonderful <DCWhoa>
Fury made his professional debut against Jevgenijs Andrejevs (10–102–3)
In his second fight he recorded the first stoppage of his professional career, defeating Callum Ide (0–26–2)
Then Przemyslaw Binienda, 2-29
then Genadij Krajevskij, 0-12
and Scott Williams, 0-10

I'll never make fun of MVP ever again <RomeroSalute>

And much like MVP, it's not like Tommy is fighting these cans once a month to get a lot of ring experience
(like the Ironman does in MMA/boxing/kickboxing/Bare knuckle, basically training by fighting cans every week end, with the odds competent fighter 2 or 3 times a year)
, he fights once a year against those poor fuckers, probably wasting full training camps in the process.
Looking at Fulton's boxing record https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/18561 , he's not that shameless; his pro debut was against a dude that was 24-1 (and is now 35-2, damn Travis! that Eugene "Mean Gene" Hill is no joke! )
then a 0-0 dude to get back on tracks...
Followed by a 32-7 bloke, Fres Oquendo, who is now 37-7 and fought a bunch of times for world titles against James Toney, Evander Holyfield, John Ruiz and many others...

Oh shit, I think I've actually watched this guy fight live in France (well, live on TV I mean, a senior guy from my gym in Rennes, Sébastien "Scorpion" Cornu was fighting on the undercard), when he lost to Frenchman Jean-Marc "The Marksman "Mormeck like 10 years ago.

Lost is a big word; that decision was such bullshit that the public, made of French people, boo'd the judges.
Good times.
English boxe is not very popular in France, they much prefer French boxe (Savate), Muay-thai and Kickboxing.

When K1 was at its peak, it was pretty big deal in France, looooots of K1 events took place there.
(see my thread about French nak muay/faarangs, there's some very interestng characters in there; I should do one about French judoka as well, the judo culture is very important in that country)

And much like MVP, it's not like Tommy is fighting these cans once a month to get a lot of ring experience
(like the Ironman does in MMA/boxing/kickboxing/Bare knuckle, basically training by fighting cans every week end, with the odds competent fighter 2 or 3 times a year)
, he fights once a year against those poor fuckers, probably wasting full training camps in the process.

It is a poor record agreed but....he does have a record against other boxers (even though there is only 2 wins between them all <Lmaoo>) Its still better than Paul's recored of fighting 0 boxers.

Plus he does have somewhat of an amateur record - national finalist and 2x regional champions along with fighting at the back of the caravan infront of the Dags.

The problem is, BJ is a mess these days getting in bar fights constantly and embarrassing himself, not a professional anymore. Not to mention he is unknown to the Triller/Paul Brothers demographic, who were still fetuses when BJ was fighting in his prime.

Wouldn't that kind of behavior actually appeal more to fans of the Paul Brothers... since their fame comes from acting wild/degenerate? BJ is a "problem child" of an older generation and was known for having good boxing skills as an MMA fighter, making him far more relevant in this regard than Ben Askren.

What did the casual fan know about Askren other than getting brutally KOed in the UFC? His striking was subpar as an MMA fighter, and his wrestling credentials don't mean anything in a boxing match. Judging by the same basis, Askren vs. Paul would never have happened, and I'm still wondering how it did.

Looking at Fulton's boxing record https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/18561 , he's not that shameless; his pro debut was against a dude that was 24-1 (and is now 35-2, damn Travis! that Eugene "Mean Gene" Hill is no joke! )
then a 0-0 dude to get back on tracks...
Followed by a 32-7 bloke, Fres Oquendo, who is now 37-7 and fought a bunch of times for world titles against James Toney, Evander Holyfield, John Ruiz and many others...

Oh shit, I think I've actually watched this guy fight live in France (well, live on TV I mean, a senior guy from my gym in Rennes, Sébastien "Scorpion" Cornu was fighting on the undercard), when he lost to Frenchman Jean-Marc "The Marksman "Mormeck like 10 years ago.

Yeah Tommys opponents are weak paddings as are most pro boxers when starting a career and nobody has heard of you, nobody knew who he was until all the uk bitches were gushing over him on love island, but i mean, the guys he beat are boxers, the guys Paul is beating are celebritys or wrestlers etc that he challenges after 3 years of training in his martial art to train for a month or 2 and fight him.

If Paul goes and beats a few journeymen then we can make this comparison.

I mean the majority of everyday people never knew who Jake Paul was until he was on that Tyson undercard, i had never heard of the Paul brothers before, thats the first i had seen of them, but i'm not american and i dont sit browsing the internet all day.

It is a poor record agreed but....he does have a record against other boxers (even though there is only 2 wins between them all <Lmaoo>) Its still better than Paul's recored of fighting 0 boxers.

Plus he does have somewhat of an amateur record - national finalist and 2x regional champions along with fighting at the back of the caravan infront of the Dags.

Yeah Tommys opponents are weak paddings as are most pro boxers when starting a career and nobody has heard of you, nobody knew who he was until all the uk bitches were gushing over him on love island, but i mean, the guys he beat are boxers, the guys Paul is beating are celebritys or wrestlers etc that he challenges after 3 years of training in his martial art to train for a month or 2 and fight him.

If Paul goes and beats a few journeymen then we can make this comparison.

I mean the majority of everyday people never knew who Jake Paul was until he was on that Tyson undercard, i had never heard of the Paul brothers before, thats the first i had seen of them, but i'm not american and i dont sit browsing the internet all day.

Absolutely, you guys should have seen we tearing Jake Paul's credentials to shreds before the Askren bout, to me he wasn't even qualified to be a tomato can in the boxing world.
In comparison, Tommy's record is top notch.

But to be honest, I had never even heard of Tommy Fury before this thread, so I was all like "oh, neat, Tyson Fury has a brother?" and his record made me chuckle because in MMA it's pretty rare even for tomato cans not to have wins here and there.

I have zero problems with boxers getting ring experience against randoms when they're starting, especially if they fight several times a year.

I compared him to MVP, because to me, it only gets infuriating when guy like Michael "Venom" Page wastes entire years of their prime fighting maximum 2 cans a year, and who, already 6 years into his pro-career, is wasting a full training camp with top sparring partners and coaches, just to go beat on an undersized 3-14-1 Jonathan Castano, or a year later, 2-10 Michael Ciach.

Oh well, I'm just butthurt about Page because when he started in 2012, his "London Shootfighter" training partners Marius "Whitemare" Zaromskis & Zelg "Benkei" Galesic (2 of my all-time favorite strikers in MMA) hyped him up as a super talent that was going to take the world of MMA by storm.

And year after year, fans of MVP kept saying "he's still young, let him fight a couple cans this year too, he has all the time in the world", and year after year it was the same speech, until the all jumped out of the wagon.
Fast forward 2021, he's only fought one elite guy, Douglas Lima, and he got starched.

(I should be fair, the Semtex fight was also a risky one, but the impossible happened: a bout between Daley & Page turned out to be boring as shit)

Rant over, we can resume our discussions over BJ Penn vs Jake Paul...

... Penn would get ragdoll'd, I'd rather have the MMA guys bait Jake Paul into taking a MMA fight with Ben Askren, just so Funky can torture him for 5 rounds.
I was going to say Bellator would be proud to host it, but at this point so would the UFC.
Dana lost 1 million betting on Ben Askren in boxing, he can get it back if Snoop Dogg is dumb enough to back Jake Paul in a MMA fight.

(If someone told me I'd be writing this sentence one day...)

Paul's going to run through retired MMA fighters. LOL. What a genius. Paul stretches them out, MMA fighters get career high payday. Everybody wins.

Back