BJ Penn 9 years without winning a fight a world record?

92001.jpg
Yes good point, unlike BJ Penn who got his ass kicked in every fight this decade, Mirko went out like a true legend on a 10 fight win streak.

Thank you for confirming my point.

6033729.gif

You hold your fucking tongue you filthy causal. Penn fought a lot of tough fights well beyond his prime. MacDonald, Edgar, Diaz, and Rodriguez are nothing to be ashamed about. He got caught by a BJJ demigod wizard in Hall, as for Siver, lets not talk about that. He should've retired on his last win and the fact he still has the drive and will to fight shows you the type of warrior Penn is.

He's not demanding main card or main event status, the dude just wants to get in there and throw hands well beyond his time. Dude deserves respect. The guy is still known today as he always have been, a dude that just wants to fucking fight.

Ooh, I like Angry McJigglyboobs.

Ken Shamrock hasn't won since 2010 either. A decision over Jonathan Ivey. Penn may not be doing great but it's also at the highest level of mma hes doing bad at. He's not getting killed on the carny circuit yet

BJ Penn is the most overated name in MMA history.
Clearly never seen the guy fight in his prime, or just care to ignore it.

P4P he's top 5 greatest skilled fighters ever to do it. Like Fedor, the guy was a pioneer to the evolution of the sport.

Are you like the guy to approach about fight finder shit? Sometimes I find occasional errors on unimportant old fights
I don't work for Fight Finder, but I know the guys who do. So yeah, if you find errors or inconsistencies, shoot them my way and I'll make sure someone sees them.

6033729.gif

You hold your fucking tongue you filthy causal. Penn fought a lot of tough fights well beyond his prime. MacDonald, Edgar, Diaz, and Rodriguez are nothing to be ashamed about. He got caught by a BJJ demigod wizard in Hall, as for Siver, lets not talk about that. He should've retired on his last win and the fact he still has the drive and will to fight shows you the type of warrior Penn is.

He's not demanding main card or main event status, the dude just wants to get in there and throw hands well beyond his time. Dude deserves respect. The guy is still known today as he always have been, a dude that just wants to fucking fight.
Oh stop ! This is the same guy back in 2010 right before he lost his belt giving Tito Ortiz shit for being 1-4-1 in the UFC at the time and saying he was trash and should be booted from UFC...

look how things turned out karma is a son of a bitch ...huh ? What has bj done in ufc honestly ?? Beat Matt won ww belt left ... came back lost to gsp , won the lw belt after beating a washed up Jens pulver when he beat Stevenson .

And defended it against a tuf fighter in Diego that everyone shits on calling him 1 dimensional with rudimatry striking .. but great win right ?

Then you have the above mentioned Stevenson.. how good was he , and how long did he last in ufc after the bj fight .. not long .. Let me put it too you like this he lost a striking match to Diego.. So that win was not that great .

Then there's Sean sherk after he came back from his steroid suspension.. not the same fighter as before if you couldn't tell and he was 36 at the time ..

So after going through all those killers he thought he would go up and fight gsp to the death .. " remember that " precedes to quit in the 4th rd .

There's so much more about this guy .. but I'm leaving most out because I could write a book on how overrated he was , just because as you I guess call it was "brave" or fought tough fights doesnt mean anything If you lose every single 1 .

and you lw title run is against b level guys or lower like Stevenson . What did he really do for the UFC? I don't care about goki or Machida that's Japan , what has he done in the UFC that's made him great ?

His best win ever is prime Matt and he ran to Japan without a rematch so we don't know what would have happened in a rematch . As far as when he came back he was very overrated and was beaten twice by a fw in Edgar...

I love the fact that his words about a true UFC legend in Tito are coming back now and he look like shit and losing to guys like siver ... What do you expect when Your best win in your title run was Diego huh ? Even Diego is better than bj .

Back