BJ Penn 9 years without winning a fight a world record?

Penn beat his wife in a fight though

does that count?

6033729.gif

You hold your fucking tongue you filthy causal. Penn fought a lot of tough fights well beyond his prime. MacDonald, Edgar, Diaz, and Rodriguez are nothing to be ashamed about. He got caught by a BJJ demigod wizard in Hall, as for Siver, lets not talk about that. He should've retired on his last win and the fact he still has the drive and will to fight shows you the type of warrior Penn is.

He's not demanding main card or main event status, the dude just wants to get in there and throw hands well beyond his time. Dude deserves respect. The guy is still known today as he always have been, a dude that just wants to fucking fight.

Havnt posted on sherdog in years, this post demands my attention. bravo

This isn't B.J Penn ....its his alter ego huck b.j-less fenn who lives inside the Hawaiian s head trying to disgrace his legacy.

Latest rumor of some kind of exorcist is being talked about on the table.
If successful, there could be some overturned results to n/c s. Penn supporters pray.

Last edited:
BJ Penn is the most overated name in MMA history.
I don't think anybody in mma comes close. Not only has he not won a fight in 9 years, he has the longest losing streak in the history of ufc at 6 and is tied for 2nd most losses in ufc. And people call that joke LW GOAT.

https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Kenneth-Allen-13050

Put some hespect on his name. Hasn't won a fight since '06 but not for a lack of trying.
When the guy felt like putting effort forward he was quite good. His striking was actually pretty slick compared to others at the time and even most now. He was good woth putting together morte than a 2 strike combo. I say that as someone who never liked BJ and really wanted to see Sherk put him down.

6033729.gif

You hold your fucking tongue you filthy causal. Penn fought a lot of tough fights well beyond his prime. MacDonald, Edgar, Diaz, and Rodriguez are nothing to be ashamed about. He got caught by a BJJ demigod wizard in Hall, as for Siver, lets not talk about that. He should've retired on his last win and the fact he still has the drive and will to fight shows you the type of warrior Penn is.

He's not demanding main card or main event status, the dude just wants to get in there and throw hands well beyond his time. Dude deserves respect. The guy is still known today as he always have been, a dude that just wants to fucking fight.
yeah he really wants to fight everyone, even his wife and neighbours

Penn can't hang with todays mma fighters. I'd say him vs CM Punk is a 50/50 fight at this point, punk has size on him and wrestling vs Penns diminishing skills.

Penn can't hang with todays mma fighters. I'd say him vs CM Punk is a 50/50 fight at this point, punk has size on him and wrestling vs Penns diminishing skills.
No.. He beats punk easily. He's losing to real fighters. Funny how Diego Sanchez can still compete.

Just a big what if. Did well at 155 for a spell. Lost fights he shouldn't have lost. Big wins are some lucky flash KOs over a guy that later tried to cross some train tracks when the train was nearby. Lazy when it came to training. Not GOAT, but fun to watch when he was hungry.

Back