BJ Penn (16-15) vs Artem Lobov (13-15) - Who wins? (POLL)

BJ Penn VS Artem Lobov - Who Wins?

• Total voters

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
With BJ Penn being fired from the UFC, and with BJ being in constant trouble and likely in need of a payday, I think there's a possibility that we will get to see these 2 fight.

That being said it could perhaps not be in MMA, and instead be in Bare Knuckle action since that seems to be where older UFC bodies end up.

Regardless, a fight is a fight, and this could indeed be the biggest payday BJ Penn can hope to get.

So, that being said... who would win this fight?

Artem would KO BJ stiff at this point.

BJ needs to get himself together & honestly just retire.

No one beats Artem in burr knuckle

Floyd should be next for Artem

What a sad sad state for MMA.

One of the P4P best ever and GOAT LW, vs BJ. I dont think BJ stands a chance

Would could have ever imagined though... Former UFC 155 GOAT BJ Penn with an Artem Lobov record

Well Artem did a little better against Ryan Hall

According to MMA Math...Artem dominates BJ

BJ should fight Gray Maynard

Frankie Edgar can guest referree, since he was the downturn of both their careers

With BJ Penn being fired from the UFC, and with BJ being in constant trouble and likely in need of a payday, I think there's a possibility that we will get to see these 2 fight.

That being said it could perhaps not be in MMA, and instead be in Bare Knuckle action since that seems to be where older UFC bodies end up.

Regardless, a fight is a fight, and this could indeed be the biggest payday BJ Penn can hope to get.

Only fight for BJ at this point is current Matt Hughes. Even Dana doesn't want to profit off that one.

I'd take Valentina over BJ at this point. Valentina by KO over BJ

Back