BJ Penn 118 Tee

ckfighter

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey guys, what do you think of BJ's shirt for 118? As usual I think RVCA comes out with some good clean stuff. I do chuckle though at the "Hana Hou" slogan which means "Do it again". If he follows that literally he's going to lose.

Also maybe someone can answer me this. Isn't RVCA banned? Why can BJ wear this?

rvc-1031-2T.jpg

Unfiltered MMA Reviews

rvca isnt banned. i personally got this shirt in the green color in small. it fits really nice not to tight but no loose. Its really comfy too.

RVCA was actually one of the sponsors that appeared on the actual floor of the Octagon in the last UFC.

RVCA has excellent designs. I'm going to get this. :D

RYCA designed 4 different shirts for BJ Penn's UFC 118 match. I personally like the Hana Hou and Team Aloha shirts the best.

i want one but i hate ordering t-shirts online. i'm about 5'8" and 150-155 lbs and i always seem to be between a medium or small depending on who makes the shirt. i have no idea how these RCVA shirts fit and i don't want to spend the extras shipping money to order 2 sizes and then have to send one back. grrr...

i want one but i hate ordering t-shirts online. i'm about 5'8" and 150-155 lbs and i always seem to be between a medium or small depending on who makes the shirt. i have no idea how these RCVA shirts fit and i don't want to spend the extras shipping money to order 2 sizes and then have to send one back. grrr...

These shirts are soft and have a slim fit. I'd recommend a Medium.

Here's an email I got from my local surf shop that shows the other three styles. I personally like the shirt on the bottom right, with the hula girl.

Blast_BJHanaHou.jpg

I ordered these the day they shipped and I received them sometime last week. They look better in person and I love it!

got these today, great looking t-shirts. word of caution to anyone ordering, these are definitely an athletic fit so if you have a belly these will show that off. also, i wish the material was slightly thicker, but oh well, still think they are great.

Back