Bj not going to Brazil because shogun robbery

Brazil is fine if you stick to the right areas. Just like the United States is safe if you stick to the safe areas.

I have plenty of goofy white friends who love to travel to Brazil. No problems reported.

BJ not wanting to train hard again

For the last 70 years or better south americas most influential state is the US. Brazil in particular had the US play role of militray patron from the end of the second world war until the late seventies. Blame your ancestors if you like.

It's not America's fault that Brazil is dangerous and politically and socially corrupt.

Stop blaming other people for your problems and try fixing them.

Expected bj to get more shit in this thread. Sonnen said something akin to "you bow in brazil they hit you over the head and take your wallet" years ago, and people still accuse him of being racist.

Shogun was robbed in the USA too, in the first fight with Machida :D

BJ knows the viscosity of the situation -- he is just being Rio-logical

he could team up with Kenny Monday again since he left BZ's, and maybe get Parillo to get the old gang together.

But it'd be better to go to AKA where he was early in his career, as well. Their wrestling/boxing training is great for a guy like Frankie.

I cited Brazil because that's really the country in question ITT. I'd say there are actually much better tourist locations in South American and Brazil, namely Chile, Uruguay, and Argentina(even though the economy's in shambles, that shouldn't affect tourists very much).

It's not America's fault that Brazil is dangerous and politically and socially corrupt.

Stop blaming other people for your problems and try fixing them.

I'm not brazillian dipshit. You are obviously ignorant about US foriegn policy. Wrap yourself in a flag and scream freedom. You go girl.

Back