BJ is going on a diet...a Dolce Diet

Is anyone thinking that they paid Penn a billion dollars to move to 145 to give that division some publicity?

anyway, I think Penn is going to be WAY too slow for 145. Not sure why he didn't just go to LW or retire.

get out of Hilo bj.

I wonder if black houses offer is still good to train with them.

Maybe Dolce will share some of his top secret ideas like how to create a salad with phenomenal spinach, kale, cucumber, tomatoes, bell peppers, fresh mozzarella, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Bam.
Revolutionary.

Homie, you should check out his avocado meal.

Take an avocado.

Eat it.

[mindblown.gif]

I'm surprised the dolce diet hasn't caught on as the new fad diet for mma fans.

Turns out we're not as fucking stupid as you would think we are.

Anyway he doesn't have a 'diet' - he has a collection of stolen recipes. Unless you count his 'Nutella' diet for Rampage as a revolutionary new diet concept.

Yup. He's a snake oil salesman.

There's one way and one way only to lose weight and that's eat at a caloric deficit (burning more calories than you take in), as you mention, but Dolce goes around and acts as if this is some state of the art diet that he created.

WTF.

Don't talk shit.

I guess ketosis doesn't work at all.

All those steaks and eggs and salads and olive oil and fish and cheese I ate while cutting out carbs must have been zero calories.

But the real question is, which version of motivated Penn is da best? Marinovich Penn or Dolce Penn???

from what ive read Bj has been doing his SnC with Marinovich since February, working with Dolce for his diet and weight cut and training with Nova Uniao for his technique, gameplanning and coaching....this is exactly what every penn fan has been screaming for his whole career. If this is all true and BJ keeps doing all this all the way up until his fight..then I think he will be a killer when he gets in the cage and will submit Frankie. Don't think he will KO Frankie tho....bjs cardio and gameplan is the key to beat edgar...if not he loses another decision

WTF.

Don't talk shit.

I guess ketosis doesn't work at all.

All those steaks and eggs and salads and olive oil and fish and cheese I ate while cutting out carbs must have been zero calories.

No, bro, your meals obviously weren't zero calories. No need to exaggerate. Your meals simply equated to you eating at a caloric deficit.

And when did I say ketosis didn't work?

You're creating a strawman.

Weight loss ALWAYS happens once you're eating at a caloric deficit. The fact you think only carbs get converted to fat is just sad. Any and all macronutrients get converted to fat once you're on a surplus. Bro, this is nutrition 101. Kids know this stuff.

Say my maintenance is 2,800 calories...

A: 150 grams of fat, 200 grams of protein, and 50 grams of carbs
B: 60 grams of fat, 200 grams of protein, and 252 grams of carbs

Different macros. Same calories. Same weight loss.

LOL, you're gonna love the post from this guy:

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/85687589-post43.html

It's funny b/c when you first wrote that I thought you were being serious.

I'd still like to know what metabolic pathways convert ingested protein and fat into stored fat in the human body without a greater energy expenditure than gained energy.

Oh and calorie deficient diets aren't the ONLY ones that work. The argument about low carb is mostly about its healthiness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_research_related_to_low-carbohydrate_diets

And Dolce is bro-science.

It's a step in the right direction at least.

Homie, you should check out his avocado meal.

Take an avocado.

Eat it.

[mindblown.gif]

I thought it was a little more complicated than that. Give Dolce the credit he deserves!

"The Avocado
(A, H, G, V)
Cut the avocado in half, take out the pit and spoon it out like pudding.
Pair with an orange or two for a great snack. "

"Green Schmear
(A, H, G, V)
Smear avocado on bread slice and enjoy."

bj-penn-and-rashad-evans.jpg

BJ owes his fans the best physical BJ there ever was, and that's all we ever wanted. Cmon' BJ, 1 time brah, 1 time!

bj penn will lose and then retire, and come back fight jon jones and win and then lose to cody mckenzie and then retire

No, bro, your meals obviously weren't zero calories. No need to exaggerate. Your meals simply equated to you eating at a caloric deficit.

And when did I say ketosis didn't work?

You're creating a strawman.

Weight loss ALWAYS happens once you're eating at a caloric deficit. The fact you think only carbs get converted to fat is just sad. Any and all macronutrients get converted to fat once you're on a surplus. Bro, this is nutrition 101. Kids know this stuff.

Say my maintenance is 2,800 calories...

A: 150 grams of fat, 200 grams of protein, and 50 grams of carbs
B: 60 grams of fat, 200 grams of protein, and 252 grams of carbs

Different macros. Same calories. Same weight loss.

you realize though that weight loss is not the same as getting lean?

The times that I

This is a nice move by BJ. It'll definitely help him out. How much? Who can say? I have more faith in BJ not looking like crap because of the drop in weight now.

Back