BJ is going on a diet...a Dolce Diet

If Penn wins, he was motivated.
If Penn loses, he was unmotivated.

Training is irrelevant.

LOL. Hit the nail on the head. This forum is evident of that- after Rory and Diaz beat down Penn the last two times, the Penn fans were saying that he was not motivated (LOL). I hope that crap stops if he loses the next fight against Edgar for the third time. Had enough of the fans of Motivated Penn, Healthy Shogun, Strikeforce Diaz, Prime Crocop, Old Vitor, Chuck with that look in his eyes, and of course In Shape Rampage.

B.J. is giving it his all. Me gusta.

Unfortunately, no excuses if he loses.

BJ%20Penn%20running%20the%20rock%202.jpg

LOL. Hit the nail on the head. This forum is evident of that- after Rory and Diaz beat down Penn the last two times, the Penn fans were saying that he was not motivated (LOL). I hope that crap stops if he loses the next fight against Edgar for the third time. Had enough of the fans of Motivated Penn, Healthy Shogun, Strikeforce Diaz, Prime Crocop, Old Vitor, Chuck with that look in his eyes, and of course In Shape Rampage.

No one said BJ was not motivated for Rory...they said that BJ wasnt in good enough shape to face a beast who has almost 25lbs on him

Haven't BJ fans suffered enough? This is just going to be another huge disappointment for them and another black mark on BJs legacy.

Smart move by Penn, This helps me think Penn might make the cut & be ready.
War Penn

I think BJ will surprise people in this fight.

Dolce is all hype, he puts the guys on a calorie deficit and knows how to dehydrate them days before the weigh-in. Anybody can do it.

I never understand the Dolce hate.

Look at any professional coach. All they need to do is understand the game and then tell the players/athlete... Anyone can do it. /sarcasm

Mike Dolce has made a good career of travelling around the world and working with professional athletes.
If it's so easy then a lot of people should be quitting their shitty jobs and start doing the same thing.

I never understand the Dolce hate.

Look at any professional coach. All they need to do is understand the game and then tell the players/athlete... Anyone can do it. /sarcasm

Mike Dolce has made a good career of travelling around the world and working with professional athletes.
If it's so easy then a lot of people should be quitting their shitty jobs and start doing the same thing.

You need connections, Dolce has connections from being a former fighter, being on TUF and training with other fighters.

You need connections, Dolce has connections from being a former fighter, being on TUF and training with other fighters.

That's an excuse. People become professional coaches by making their own connections.

No one said BJ was not motivated for Rory...they said that BJ wasnt in good enough shape to face a beast who has almost 25lbs on him

So, he was not in good enough shape because he was not motivated to be. Thanks for making my point.

Haven't BJ fans suffered enough? This is just going to be another huge disappointment for them and another black mark on BJs legacy.

BJ has never actually "lost". It's just a case of being unmotivated/being a real fighter(higher weight class)/poor judging and petroleum products.

If you want to know more:

http://www.bjpenn.com/

"Chael Sonnen walks around at 250, shredded."

-Mike Dolce

Back