BJ is going on a diet...a Dolce Diet

surgeyou1

Welcome to the Machida Era...Part Deux
@Steel
Reaction score
http://thedolcediet.com/

Former UFC world-champion, BJ Penn, recently announced he has brought in Mike Dolce as a member of his exclusive coaching staff to prepare THE PRODIGY for his historic assault on the 145-pound weight class in a grudge match with former UFC lightweight champion Frankie Edgar. The fight is slated to take place April 2014.

BJ Penn is the greatest mixed martial artist of all time,” Dolce said. “He is a legend – a two-division world champion as a 170-pound welterweight and a 155-pound lightweight that has been fighting professionally before most athletes even knew what MMA or the UFC was. It is a great honor to join BJ on his journey back into the Octagon and, in my opinion, to make history as the first ever three-division world champion in our sport.”

“First thing’s first,” Dolce said. “We have a very tough Frankie Edgar standing in our way and in speaking to BJ, that is exactly the way he wants it! I will be flying out to Hilo, Hawaii this week to begin growing my relationship with BJ and offer my skills to his camp.”

Seems like he is taking this drop pretty serious

Pennfat.jpg

conor is the GOAT, dolce... damn don't you know anything?

BJ PENN BRADDDA MAN.

DA GREATEST OF ALL TIME YEAHHHHHH.

i do hope he is successful, guy has been around the block tho...

This is good news.

People say that bj is washed up and past his prime, but he isn't that old and has just lacked a good diet and needs to thin out all the yes men and find guys that won't let him slack and will push him to his limits.

I'm interested to see what a leaned out bj penn can do when he is in even better shape than at 155.

Motivated 8-pack Penn

But the real question is, which version of motivated Penn is da best? Marinovich Penn or Dolce Penn???

Maybe Dolce will share some of his top secret ideas like how to create a salad with phenomenal spinach, kale, cucumber, tomatoes, bell peppers, fresh mozzarella, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Bam.
Revolutionary.

Good move, he should have done this years ago.

Shame BJ never took the nutritional side of things serious enough between fights.

I'm surprised the dolce diet hasn't caught on as the new fad diet for mma fans.

Back