Bivol vs Joe Smith March Dazn

Is this Joe guy a LHW? I heard Bivol was dropping to SMW. I can see him and Callum fight in the future.

Is this Joe guy a LHW? I heard Bivol was dropping to SMW. I can see him and Callum fight in the future.
It’s the guy who knocked Bernard Hopkins out the ring. Yes a LHW.

Bivol via TKO. I like Smith, but Bivol is on another level.
Literally the only reason Joe got offered this match is cause he’s an exciting hard puncher, nothing else. Barrera soundly schooled him to a broken jaw a moment ago.

Browne and Jack both deserve the shot before him imo. But they are fighting eachother to earn him. So fucking gay.

so bivol is on DAZN and the other guys are all on ESPN

fuck

It’s the guy who knocked Bernard Hopkins out the ring. Yes a LHW.

Literally the only reason Joe got offered this match is cause he’s an exciting hard puncher, nothing else. Barrera soundly schooled him to a broken jaw a moment ago.

Browne and Jack both deserve the shot before him imo. But they are fighting eachother to earn him. So fucking gay.
He got that broken jaw pretty early in the fight. I'd be hard pressed to find many who would do too well after sustaining one against a top 10/15 opponent. That said, he's somewhere solid in the lower half of the top 10

He got that broken jaw pretty early in the fight. I'd be hard pressed to find many who would do too well after sustaining one against a top 10/15 opponent. That said, he's somewhere solid in the lower half of the top 10
idk how that's relevant, I said he schooled him didn't say for how long, cause solid cuban myth technique broke that jaw. Barrera is a little feather-fisted. But as far as I'm concerned, he got the title shot after a loss. No way am I counting a 10 round win over an unranked 40 year old chef from kentucky who goes by the "romantic redneck". I'd be shocked if someone argued otherwise.

idk how that's relevant, I said he schooled him didn't say for how long, cause solid cuban myth technique broke that jaw. Barrera is a little feather-fisted. But as far as I'm concerned, he got the title shot after a loss. No way am I counting a 10 round win over an unranked 40 year old chef from kentucky who goes by the "romantic redneck". I'd be shocked if someone argued otherwise.
I'd say getting a broken jaw in a fight is relevant. if Anthony Joshua broke his jaw in the first or second round, I doubt he's having a competitive fight against anyone in the top 10 after that. I'd say he'd break down eventually or get put out.

Also, you don't have to start over in boxing the second you lose. B-hop got a title shot against Tarver in a division 2 weight classes above where he just suffered back to back losses, and he WON.

Also, you don't have to start over in boxing the second you lose. B-hop got a title shot against Tarver in a division 2 weight classes above where he just suffered back to back losses, and he WON.

It's part of winning the fight... you didnt have to repeat the obvious point. It's irrelevant. The fact that he broke his jaw is what mattered. You make it sound like jaw breaking is mistake/foul/unnecessary injury... it's a fight, the whole point is inflicting pain and damage to the other side!
Don't downplay a good TKO. Striving to win on points while not trying to hurt your opponent is stupid. It's a fight.
This is completely irrelevant... Bernard hopkins was an old legend by then with several wins over world champions and all time greats in different weight classes... It was a super fight.

Regardless of that, life's not fair, and in boxing where each dude on the world stage barely competes twice a year, I guess promoters strive to mix it up like that.

Oh well, it's gonna be a great exciting fight anyway, and I'm gonna enjoy it.

Smith doesn't have much on Bivol. Should be a clinic.

Good fight for DAZN.

I hope Joe pulls off the upset.

I hope Joe pulls off the upset.
I think he's a very live dog tonight... can't wait.
I honestly just hope for a good back and forth war that goes past the 4th round :)

I mean I've got to have time for a couple of Eagle Rare's y'know? :)

I don’t have that channel . Dazn it is for me

Back