Bittersweet Conor vs. Diaz robbery

DontWaitUp

Jordan V
@purple
Reaction score
We're robbed of 3-4 months of trash talking, media
interviews, and promos. Should Mcgregor win, it will
be the infamous Mendes '2 week excuse' all over again.
Oh well. I'm always down for a Diaz brother match-up.

And I'm down for a Diaz brother beatdown...Well mostly Nate. Nick doesn't rub me the wrong way compared to Nate.

Nate seems like an entitled brat living off his brother's name.

if it goes from 5 rounds to 3, we're also (potentially) robbed of 10 minutes of entertainment

And I'm down for a Diaz brother beatdown...Well mostly Nate. Nick doesn't rub me the wrong way compared to Nate.

Nate seems like an entitled brat living off his brother's name.
I love watching both of them fight. I've seen all of their fights
multiple times, but they are the biggest 'victims' in MMA.

if it goes from 5 rounds to 3, we're also (potentially) robbed of 10 minutes of entertainment
I didn't think about that. Fuck.
not a chance McGOAT loses main event status. Conor could be matched up with a bum off the street and it would still be the main event. If Dana lost his mind and put the Holly-Miesha fight as the top billing, Conor would still at the very least be a co-main event. All main events/co-main events are all 5 rounders

not a chance McGOAT loses main event status. Conor could be matched up with a bum off the street and it would still be the main event. If Dana lost his mind and put the Holly-Miesha fight as the top billing, Conor would still at the very least be a co-main event. All main events/co-main events are all 5 rounders
Good point.

Sick of the trash talk. Such of the hype building. Just put McGregor and Diaz in the cage already and tell them only one is allowed to leave vertically already.

I typically care little for the pre-fight stuff (unless I'm bored), but I would enjoy Nate and Conor going back-and-forth. I'll be pumped if this fight actually comes to fruition either way.

We're robbed of 3-4 months of trash talking, media
interviews, and promos. Should Mcgregor win, it will
be the infamous Mendes '2 week excuse' all over again.
Oh well. I'm always down for a Diaz brother match-up.

You're right, it's totally invalid to say someone's justifiably not 100% if they step in on two weeks' notice and look like less than 100%. Lmao you guys are something else.

Main event is always 5 rounds these days....

i assumed the ufc would promote tate-holm to main event status, meaning conor-nate would be co-main, and only 3 rounds.

Coming in on 2 weeks notice to fight 5 rounds? That's brutal for anyone

You're right, it's totally invalid to say someone's justifiably not 100% if they step in on two weeks' notice and look like less than 100%. Lmao you guys are something else.
Nice hedge betting on your part. Before the fight ever happens
your making excuses. Also, love your avatar.

Nice hedge betting on your part. Before the fight ever happens
your making excuses. Also, love your avatar.

Actually I'm not, I'm just not letting you pretend something as delusional as someone stepping in at two weeks' notice is at 100% fighting condition, pretending it's a win over that fighter at their best. That's simply not true.

And thanks, I like it too. Can't remember where I got it from but I didn't make it.

Back