BITEMEMOUTHGUARDS- Just recieved!

jamison

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Just got my mouthguard today from www.bitememouthguards.net. I will test it out over the weekend. This seems really well made. I have my own custom design, similar to liddell's "Ice Man" version(also from Bitememouthguards)Cant wait to try it out over the weekend. I'll have a review up sunday night.

Pics! Pics! Did you have to mail them a mold of your teeth?

jamison said:
Just got my mouthguard today from www.bitememouthguards.net. I will test it out over the weekend. This seems really well made. I have my own custom design, similar to liddell's "Ice Man" version(also from Bitememouthguards)Cant wait to try it out over the weekend. I'll have a review up sunday night.

Can they make a clone of Arlovski's mouthguard? I know this sound really corny but I really like the fang design

physicaltherapy said:
Can they make a clone of Arlovski's mouthguard? I know this sound really corny but I really like the fang design

I dont think that sounds corny at all, I want one too.

Hey guys, I got the hybrid as I was afraid of the mouthguard being to bulky. Yes they had a mold of my teeth. They sent me an impression in the mail before even asking for payment, i sent it back to them and recieved the mouthguard in the mail. They can absolutely make a clone of Arvloski's, only better because it will be hand made from the top expert in the field. As a matter of fact, they can make any design you want. I just can't get over the difference this mouthguard makes. It feels like it is not even there. Also, once it's locked in, it is practically immovable. It feels like it IS my teeth. Cant wait to test it out this weekend. I'll get a review up by sunday night. I will get a pic up then as well. I got one similar to Liddell's verson, only with Jamison across it. Click on the link ( www.bitememouthguards.net ), go to the pics of mouthguards and see Liddell's. Any more questions, just let me know.

Sweet, I was thinking of getting one but their a little more than I can afford right now and I'm only in a BJJ class right now not an MMA class as of yet. Can't wait to see that pic.

physicaltherapy said:

Its one of the many options they have available. Crazy expensive guards but oh so worth it. Easy to breath, stays in place, you can even talk.

coplat said:
Its one of the many options they have available. Crazy expensive guards but oh so worth it. Easy to breath, stays in place, you can even talk.

How much is "crazy expensive"?

I spent $120. You can spend as little as $80 or $150....

i got a custom fitted one from the dentist for $60 bucks total :) medibank private claimbacks ownz!

~Foz

ps: show pics!

I'm gonna go to Cuba this summer, I'll try and come back with one that will cost me 20 bucks.,

Back