Economy Bitcoin heading into the stratosphere again soon to hit 30,000 each

Down over 10k in the last week... No problem, still in the green and my hands are diamonds...

...*edit: hodl And buy eth... And others...
Me too. Nearly 10k down from last week. Still up a lot but I'll probably try to exit. I'm not sure I'm down with this much volatility.

Edit- also
FCF40-DC6-C549-42-B5-82-D6-71-FFDEE440-DD.jpg

I’ll stick with collecting Rolex sports models thank you very much
Not only do they go up in value faster than crypto, they can’t be suddenly deleted by a main server, and they look and feel oh so luxurious on the wrist..
<JonesDXSuckIt>

I know this kid is banned, but to expand on this point. Buying limited edition sports shoes is a better investment than crypto. If you guys think the central banks will ever let crypto challenge their power, you are kidding yourself.

Bear market incoming imo. Market is getting rocked.

I’ll stick with collecting Rolex sports models thank you very much
Not only do they go up in value faster than crypto, they can’t be suddenly deleted by a main server, and they look and feel oh so luxurious on the wrist..
<JonesDXSuckIt>
Men’s stainless steel models are so overpriced I’ve given up. $13,000-$16,000 for the 41mm Oyster with $5,650 MSRP. Don’t get me started on the colored bezel subs and Daytona’s. Rolex hoarding by the rich and money launderers is so hot right now.

@brackis1 missed my posts for the last 3 months on the Mayberry threads where I been telling people about the incoming bitcoin crash.

When China started cracking down an Biden treasury secretary where looking into how to put limits on trade sizes an taxing it was a get out now signal.

Setting a max limit to 10,000 per transaction an a report that banks were cooling startup investments while buying huge amounts of crypto. I stated posting on the many versions of the Cryptocurrency megathread because this thread had less activity.

You can check the numerous posts on v12,v13,v14 an on megathreads.

Rob an others where still on the bitcoin train in July.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-problems-but-a-btc-ain’t-one.4189832/page-43

Last edited:
Hey it hit 30k!!!! Whoo hooo!!!!!!

So much for bitcoin being a hedge against inflation. Hit in the nuts harder than most things with this nasty inflation and economy down, but then balloons up when economy is good.

That's the opposite of what it was touted as.

Back