Economy Bitcoin heading into the stratosphere again soon to hit 30,000 each

In your opinions: good time to buy more? Sell and watch? Hodl through?

Rd2d2809876ef9594aa2239325e32f9a3

Unregulated madness. Get what you can whilst you can.
i put about 40 bucks into eth a few months ago. was happy to see my returns on it, then noticed it was down quite a bit. I just play with a few bucks here and there. I thought the past year seemed too good to be true for a lot of the retail investors. I know a few people who had a ton of money in crypto, i should probably check on them.

i put about 40 bucks into eth a few months ago. was happy to see my returns on it, then noticed it was down quite a bit. I just play with a few bucks here and there. I thought the past year seemed too good to be true for a lot of the retail investors. I know a few people who had a ton of money in crypto, i should probably check on them.

I invested 5 figures but that was just a small % of savings, I can go red and be fine but OTHERS, wow... I've seen numerous people talk about staking life savings, such a dumb move.

I use bitcoin for its intended purpose, to convert cash into bitcoin to buy drugs from the dark web.

Good luck to those who use it for investing, hope you recover from this plummet in the last week or so.

The dark web is what got the ball rolling. Gotta thank those onions.

I've seen numerous people talk about staking life savings, such a dumb move.

Typical gambler rubes. Probably started by putting $100 in and quadrupling their investment. Then thinking... "wow, if I put 1k in, I'd have 4k now! Not bad! But what if I put 10k in? I'd have 40k now! Wow! But wait... if I had put my life savings in, I could retire right now! OMG" Cue the heartbreak, the divorce, and putting a shotgun in your mouth.

Down over 10k in the last week... No problem, still in the green and my hands are diamonds...

...*edit: hodl And buy eth... And others...

I’ll stick with collecting Rolex sports models thank you very much
Not only do they go up in value faster than crypto, they can’t be suddenly deleted by a main server, and they look and feel oh so luxurious on the wrist..
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Back