Media Bisping's T-shirt...

I've been listening to BYM almost since the podcast started, and I vaguely recall hearing Bisping himself say that a man who wears a shirt with a picture of himself on it is a d'bag. I'm not judging either way, but the irony is amusing.

this will be a fake fight i hope you idiots realize that because all i'm seeing is people say how tyson would destroy logan. first its fake. there wont be knock outs. there will be dancing and playing. If logan knocked out tyson it would be no surprise. Tyson is fucking 50 years old and hes been on like a 44 year drug binge. he moves well but hes got screws lose and hes old. logan is cherry picking his way through and well be fresher than most fighters on fight nights. replace logan with any other young rich athlete his size and they have similar odds to beat tyson. and what if he does. what person here wants to see this? im sure we all want to see tyson ko logan but we def dont want to see the opposite. or like i said lets say there is a no knock out clause. who wants to see logan do what he did with floyd again? clearly lost but survived enough and landed shots so he can parade around like he beat a guy 40 lbs lighter than him. logan never deserved that fight but now he can claim he went the distance with floyd and logical people understand its all for show and not true but 98% of fans don't think this way. he will go the distance with tyson. and get all the cred for it like he actually did and like tyson isn't 50 years old

my opinion is you can't do this. you can't give that kind of opportunity to a fighter who hasn't earned it. logan has earned it on the numbers side but hes got a losing record in boxing and will have fought tyson and floyd. I know a guy whos got 40lbs on jens pulver and i can 100% guarantee he will ko him stiff. He works at a garden center. a garden center employee can ko former ufc champion stiff. thats worse than getting ko'd by a youtuber right? i can't understand why people are paying for these fights. first they aren't real but even if they were why do the fans support this.

i think what makes sense if tyson is to put on these exhibition type fights that aren't real for it to be against real boxers. like anyone who can think knew the rjj fight with tyson wans't real and they weren't allowed to go for the ko but even at that it was still cool to see two legends get in the right and play around with each other. logan vs floyd or tyson is not that. its like bad prowrestling.

This may be one of the dumbest things ever posted on this site. Just because you have youth and a weight advantage doesn’t mean you can beat a professional fighter because that fighter retired. You have obviously never competed in combat sports yet speak in absolutes like you’re the supreme authority of them. I’m going to remember you name because anything you ever post is now discredited instantly and completely.

lol you have a lot to learn. everyone gets old. you'd be surprised of how little you understand
The only thing getting old are your uneducated posts. Go watch Tyson training these days and if you still think he can’t beat Logan Paul, you’re more delusional than your posts let on.

this will be a fake fight i hope you idiots realize that because all i'm seeing is people say how tyson would destroy logan. first its fake. there wont be knock outs. there will be dancing and playing. If logan knocked out tyson it would be no surprise. Tyson is fucking 50 years old and hes been on like a 44 year drug binge. he moves well but hes got screws lose and hes old. logan is cherry picking his way through and well be fresher than most fighters on fight nights. replace logan with any other young rich athlete his size and they have similar odds to beat tyson. and what if he does. what person here wants to see this? im sure we all want to see tyson ko logan but we def dont want to see the opposite. or like i said lets say there is a no knock out clause. who wants to see logan do what he did with floyd again? clearly lost but survived enough and landed shots so he can parade around like he beat a guy 40 lbs lighter than him. logan never deserved that fight but now he can claim he went the distance with floyd and logical people understand its all for show and not true but 98% of fans don't think this way. he will go the distance with tyson. and get all the cred for it like he actually did and like tyson isn't 50 years old

my opinion is you can't do this. you can't give that kind of opportunity to a fighter who hasn't earned it. logan has earned it on the numbers side but hes got a losing record in boxing and will have fought tyson and floyd. I know a guy whos got 40lbs on jens pulver and i can 100% guarantee he will ko him stiff. He works at a garden center. a garden center employee can ko former ufc champion stiff. thats worse than getting ko'd by a youtuber right? i can't understand why people are paying for these fights. first they aren't real but even if they were why do the fans support this.

i think what makes sense if tyson is to put on these exhibition type fights that aren't real for it to be against real boxers. like anyone who can think knew the rjj fight with tyson wans't real and they weren't allowed to go for the ko but even at that it was still cool to see two legends get in the right and play around with each other. logan vs floyd or tyson is not that. its like bad prowrestling.
replace logan with any other young rich athlete his size and they have similar odds to beat tyson.
This post is borderline mental retardation. So, any rich young athlete with no combat sports experience can beat a HOF boxer just because that boxer is 50yrs old. How did you become so confident in your ignorance?

This may be one of the dumbest things ever posted on this site. Just because you have youth and a weight advantage doesn’t mean you can beat a professional fighter because that fighter retired. You have obviously never competed in combat sports yet speak in absolutes like you’re the supreme authority of them. I’m going to remember you name because anything you ever post is now discredited instantly and completely.

yeah i have you fucking idiot. i tapped a world champion black belt as a blue belt. he was fucking 60 years old. did i get cocky about it? no hes fucking old and he could probably tap me a bunch still but i got lucky because i was fast young and athletic . everyones time comes. My friend tko'd his muy thai instructor when training for a fight . his instructor was a multi time national champion in thai land my friend was an athlete who had been training for a year and a half. my friend was 24 the teacher was 53. i have good examples but i dont want to give names. but i dont need to. we just watch logan go this distance with floyd. you do not understand competition and athletics. i do. there are levels to these things for sure. in his short time has logan gained the boxing skill of mike tyson? no not even close
is he younger , faster, more athletic than current day tyson. yeah. and big guys hit hard. but go ahead and make a bet or something on tyson if you are so sure.

yeah i have you fucking idiot. i tapped a world champion black belt as a blue belt. he was fucking 60 years old. did i get cocky about it? no hes fucking old and he could probably tap me a bunch still but i got lucky because i was fast young and athletic . everyones time comes. My friend tko'd his muy thai instructor when training for a fight . his instructor was a multi time national champion in thai land my friend was an athlete who had been training for a year and a half. my friend was 24 the teacher was 53. i have good examples but i dont want to give names. but i dont need to. we just watch logan go this distance with floyd. you do not understand competition and athletics. i do. there are levels to these things for sure. in his short time has logan gained the boxing skill of mike tyson? no not even close
is he younger , faster, more athletic than current day tyson. yeah. and big guys hit hard. but go ahead and make a bet or something on tyson if you are so sure.
I’ve competed in MMA, Boxing, and Kickboxing and I can tell you right now that just cause you’re a young athlete does not make you a superior fighter. I’ll bet you $100 as soon as the fight is announced. Just to give you some perspective, Floyd is almost 45 and was at a 40lb disadvantage yet still toyed with Logan. By your own logic, Logan should have KO’d him.

I’ve competed in MMA, Boxing, and Kickboxing and I can tell you right now that just cause you’re a young athlete does not make you a superior fighter. I’ll bet you $100 as soon as the fight is announced. Just to give you some perspective, Floyd is almost 45 and was at a 40lb disadvantage yet still toyed with Logan. By your own logic, Logan should have KO’d him.

logan is not a better fighter. he does not have the same boxing skill. tyson is old.

This post is borderline mental retardation. So, any rich young athlete with no combat sports experience can beat a HOF boxer just because that boxer is 50yrs old. How did you become so confident in your ignorance?

because i have seen hof boxers dropped to their knees by lesser men in training after they retired. I have seen and heard stories of champions ko'd stiff in their prime by amateurs in the gym. people who would never make it in the fight world. I have watched tysons comeback and i am not sold he will do super well against a young boxer. i watched tyson at the end of his career. I do not think logan should be given an opportunity against tyson because he can win. thats what im saying. you are ignant

The only thing getting old are your uneducated posts. Go watch Tyson training these days and if you still think he can’t beat Logan Paul, you’re more delusional than your posts let on.

i think he can beat logan and is a better boxer but i dont think logan should be given the opportunity to fight him because i think logan has a chance to win. For good reason. you see some clips on social media and the roy jones fight. tyson is old

i think he can beat logan and is a better boxer but i dont think logan should be given the opportunity to fight him because i think logan has a chance to win. For good reason. you see some clips on social media and the roy jones fight. tyson is old

I get what you're saying and I don't entirely disagree, but Logan has tremendous trouble pulling the trigger. He's big and strong, but he doesn't have much real fight in him.
If it were Jake, I think your concerns would be better placed - he's likely to at least throw shots with bad intentions.

I get what you're saying and I don't entirely disagree, but Logan has tremendous trouble pulling the trigger. He's big and strong, but he doesn't have much real fight in him.
If it were Jake, I think your concerns would be better placed - he's likely to at least throw shots with bad intentions.

logan arm punches way more than jake. that is the main difference between the two. jake likely doesn't even have as much power but he positions his body and arm better when he throws punches and it shows when he lands you can see this since day 1. but i think logan is enough of an athlete and with another dedicated camp would cause enough of a problem that its a bad bet and a dumb fight to make.
he cracked floyd hard a few times and had him talking funny. did that fight need to happen? no it was bs. logan didn't even get what was coming to him. couple cuts but it just boosted their ego. tyson is told old to punish him bad and i think it'll come back to bite him if he tries. logan will jab and avoid for all but the last minute of the fight. it will be bad. it will be a waste and logan will parade around like he won again.

i also want to mention jake paul reads these speeches off his phone before fights and all these other things. logan does it. but you know who they got it from? floyd. they are all robbing you idiots and working together so if the fight does happen between logan and tyson its going to be the same shit. they all work together and have been for a while now. i dont understand how these fights get the backing they do. its just fake.

Back