Media Bisping's T-shirt...

What’s with all the VPN software going about these days. They’re really bringing light to those pesky hackers

hacker-pc.gif

I tried to look for a place that sells the shirt, but I think it might be exclusively sold at events of his stand up tour, if they are being sold at all.

this will be a fake fight i hope you idiots realize that because all i'm seeing is people say how tyson would destroy logan. first its fake. there wont be knock outs. there will be dancing and playing. If logan knocked out tyson it would be no surprise. Tyson is fucking 50 years old and hes been on like a 44 year drug binge. he moves well but hes got screws lose and hes old. logan is cherry picking his way through and well be fresher than most fighters on fight nights. replace logan with any other young rich athlete his size and they have similar odds to beat tyson. and what if he does. what person here wants to see this? im sure we all want to see tyson ko logan but we def dont want to see the opposite. or like i said lets say there is a no knock out clause. who wants to see logan do what he did with floyd again? clearly lost but survived enough and landed shots so he can parade around like he beat a guy 40 lbs lighter than him. logan never deserved that fight but now he can claim he went the distance with floyd and logical people understand its all for show and not true but 98% of fans don't think this way. he will go the distance with tyson. and get all the cred for it like he actually did and like tyson isn't 50 years old

my opinion is you can't do this. you can't give that kind of opportunity to a fighter who hasn't earned it. logan has earned it on the numbers side but hes got a losing record in boxing and will have fought tyson and floyd. I know a guy whos got 40lbs on jens pulver and i can 100% guarantee he will ko him stiff. He works at a garden center. a garden center employee can ko former ufc champion stiff. thats worse than getting ko'd by a youtuber right? i can't understand why people are paying for these fights. first they aren't real but even if they were why do the fans support this.

i think what makes sense if tyson is to put on these exhibition type fights that aren't real for it to be against real boxers. like anyone who can think knew the rjj fight with tyson wans't real and they weren't allowed to go for the ko but even at that it was still cool to see two legends get in the right and play around with each other. logan vs floyd or tyson is not that. its like bad prowrestling.

Pretty clever way to make a Tyson vs Paul thread in the UFC Discussion, TS.

<seedat>

Pretty clever way to make a Tyson vs Paul thread in the UFC Discussion, TS.

<seedat>

Honestly, if not for the shirt, I wouldn't have made the thread. I fucking want it!

Honestly, if not for the shirt, I wouldn't have made the thread. I fucking want it!

I'm just joking around with you.

I hope you find the shirt. I'm not like others, I love it when fans support the sport. Even back when people were wearing Tapout and stuff, those were the people that supported the sport and the culture around it.

this will be a fake fight i hope you idiots realize that because all i'm seeing is people say how tyson would destroy logan. first its fake. there wont be knock outs. there will be dancing and playing. If logan knocked out tyson it would be no surprise. Tyson is fucking 50 years old and hes been on like a 44 year drug binge. he moves well but hes got screws lose and hes old. logan is cherry picking his way through and well be fresher than most fighters on fight nights. replace logan with any other young rich athlete his size and they have similar odds to beat tyson. and what if he does. what person here wants to see this? im sure we all want to see tyson ko logan but we def dont want to see the opposite. or like i said lets say there is a no knock out clause. who wants to see logan do what he did with floyd again? clearly lost but survived enough and landed shots so he can parade around like he beat a guy 40 lbs lighter than him. logan never deserved that fight but now he can claim he went the distance with floyd and logical people understand its all for show and not true but 98% of fans don't think this way. he will go the distance with tyson. and get all the cred for it like he actually did and like tyson isn't 50 years old

my opinion is you can't do this. you can't give that kind of opportunity to a fighter who hasn't earned it. logan has earned it on the numbers side but hes got a losing record in boxing and will have fought tyson and floyd. I know a guy whos got 40lbs on jens pulver and i can 100% guarantee he will ko him stiff. He works at a garden center. a garden center employee can ko former ufc champion stiff. thats worse than getting ko'd by a youtuber right? i can't understand why people are paying for these fights. first they aren't real but even if they were why do the fans support this.

i think what makes sense if tyson is to put on these exhibition type fights that aren't real for it to be against real boxers. like anyone who can think knew the rjj fight with tyson wans't real and they weren't allowed to go for the ko but even at that it was still cool to see two legends get in the right and play around with each other. logan vs floyd or tyson is not that. its like bad prowrestling.

It's really bothering you, huh? If it's fake then.. meh, whatever. If he K Logan TFO! then... <{jackyeah}> If it doesn't happen... <Fedor23>
Logan winning isn't an option, lol. You trying to downplay Tyson's current capabilities is pretty irrational, IMO. No average young rich athlete is winning a boxing match against Tyson, unless it's scripted.

I'm just joking around with you.

I hope you find the shirt. I'm not like others, I love it when fans support the sport. Even back when people were wearing Tapout and stuff, those were the people that supported the sport and the culture around it.

Thanks, buddeh!

LOL, those were the times. It was a fitting pubescent attitude about what's cool to wear and what not, for a sport that was basically going through puberty. It was weird though that people made a point out of people wearing affliction or tapout and not being able to fight. Haha!

lwjgcwuiWo61Bzyb7L5dzDJHnjUCNd59CtbxqbvPPjiQ_sbM6XXLkanTyWdP6w9-qpDPWbFHzLVaORiYc1mQQJFZrEdeYZvyZuL3H9Gya-8h9b-xYC2igno3FcrEV4mZxOTZ8Sub79fFuVhhz5wYl7STe-5Lk25SCyQIvA

Last edited:
It's really bothering you, huh? If it's fake then.. meh, whatever. If he K Logan TFO! then... <{jackyeah}> If it doesn't happen... <Fedor23>
Logan winning isn't an option, lol. You trying to downplay Tyson's current capabilities is pretty irrational, IMO. No average young rich athlete is winning a boxing match against Tyson, unless it's scripted.

lol you have a lot to learn. everyone gets old. you'd be surprised of how little you understand

Back