Bisping would beat Evans in a rematch at MW

rashad has KO power and hes FAST

bisping vs rashad for rashads FIRST 185 fight, meaning rashad isnt used to the weight cut yet, bispings wins by decision

after rashad has 2 fights at MW and is perfectly used to 185, i give rashad a 60-40 chance to win

It was a close fight and both guys have gotten a lot better since then, but Rashad hase been competing in what was a tougher division beating up top 10 guys. I still think he would win in a rematch if the fight was to ever happen

Shadface has way better wins than Bisping

Bis loses to good fighters, Evans beats them

Shad wouldn't be able to pin him down and then gas in the 3rd

Rashad would spank Bisping now, Rashad is a bit more mature then he was before and has gotten smarter about his entire game.

They are not the same fighters, Bisping would get hurt against Rashad.

Rashad has improved more than Bisping since that fight and during that fight they were virtually even. So I give the rematch edge to Rashad

Rashad has beat elite fighters. Bisping has not. I think Rashad would take it at MW or LHW.

ive never seen this many rashad fans in one thread this really brings a tear to my eye

WAR RASHAD THE GENTLEMAN EVANS!!!

rashad has improved more since their first fight. interesting thing is people dont give bisping the credit he deserves for his wrestling. he gave rashad and chael hell

If this was Evans first fight at MW, I wouldn't be surprised if Bisping pulled out the decision.

If this was Evans first fight at MW, I wouldn't be surprised if Bisping pulled out the decision.

Definitely this.

You have a guy cutting more weight than normal for the first time versus a guy that's comfortable at that weight. In THAT case, I'd give Bisping an advantage

Ts, why did you create this thread? You knew what the answer would be. "Rashad by whatever he want's." Rashad has improved since then, Bisping hasn't!" (Which is complete bs by the way, Bisping has improved a lot as well.)

Bisping beats most MW's, including Evans if he dropped down

Bisping doesn't beat top five MW's. Never has. If Rashad had a tune up fight to get used to the weight cut - Rashad would beat Bisping more convincingly than their first fight.

And if the fight happened at LHW? Rashad wins even more convincingly.

Bisping beats most MW's, including Evans if he dropped down

Wanderlei--Loss.
Sonnen--Loss.
Henderson--Beheaded.
Belfort--?????

Jason Miller took down Bisping. He's hard to takedown and hold down but to assume Rashad Evans cannot take someone down, short of freezing in the aura of 6'4'' Jon Jones in a highly anticipated matchup, is absurd.

rashad has faced and beaten better competition since their first fight, by far.

he's easily the more improved between the two.

rashad by whatever he wants.

Am i the only one that thinks it would be another close fight?

I do aswell. People always seem to forget about the first fight, they say things like "It was very early in Rashad's career" and "Evans is a completely different fighter now"

What people do not seem to remember however, is that after the (very) close fight with Bisping Rashad went on to knock out Chuck Liddell and Forrest Griffin (to become ufc lhw champion) in his next two fights.

Back