Bisping will TKO Dan Henderson in 2\3 minutes

Well, I have a different opinion than most people have about Dan´s record in his last fights... people say he only won 3 out of his last 9 fights, but they conveniently forget to mention WHO HE LOST TO.... so, here we go: in 2013 he lost a SPLIT DECISION to both Lyoto and Rashad Evans, both still hot at the time. Still in 2013 he lost to TRT wrecking machine Belfort. Then he got his win against Shogun in a great comeback... then he lost to a BEAST in Cormier, come on, who wouldn´t? Than a loss to Mousasi who is also an elite fighter. Then another win against the Barbarian, and a loss again to Beauford who is a killer in the beginning of the fights.... Now a win over Lombard who is a huge, explosive WW with killer power too.... so NO, Dan Henderson didn´t lose to ANY CANS, only lost to VERY TOP competition level.... And while people still keep talking about how old he is, they slip on the fact that Dan still has that GREAT TIMING landing the H-BOMB, just pay attention in the Lombard fight.... Every time Lombard tried to close the distance, Dan would land hard on his face, and Dan only got caught when he rushed in for the kill after Lombard was hurt..... If Bisping goes in thinking that Dan is done, he might be in for a rude awakening again, cause all Dan needs is to land one big shot and it´s over for Bisping.

Basically he lost to the entire division, but you're a fan so that's still ok.

Michael isn't that kind of brawler and you gotta be careful with Hendo.
But he could, Hendo is 45 and has lost 6 of his last 9.
70510316.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
like when bisping dropped anderson,if he can put together stuff like that against hendo he can probably finish him

Basically he lost to the entire division, but you're a fan so that's still ok.
Lyoto, Rashad, Beauford, DC, Mousasi are the ENTIRE division?????? And which division are you talking about, cause Rashad and DC are fucking LHW, by the way. You´re not very smart, are you??

Air_Hendo_-_Short_Sleeve_Crew_-_Black.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised, but I also wouldn't bet against Hendo.

Bisping could beat Henderson 100 times and that will never take away one of the fan favorite knockouts of all time. But yes, you are probably right.

Even if Bisping beats him up for 5 rounds, it will never erase that KO. Bisping knows that but he's lying to himself that it will "set things straight".

I love Bisping to death. Never thought in a million years he could go further than Moose in the division. I knew he could beat Andy but not Rockhold. I agree with TS, but Hendo has reached that Randy Couture status. He is rightfully revered for his accomplishments. If Hendo doesn't put Mike away in the first two he will get Cung Le'd to death by Bisping.

Even if Bisping beats him up for 5 rounds, it will never erase that KO. Bisping knows that but he's lying to himself that it will "set things straight".

Should he have retired and killed himself after that ko then? instead of becoming champion? hes not weak like you.

The only reason this fight is happening is because of a brilliant KO by Hendo...7 years ago!!! It`s crazy that this thing is happening because of that. People want that to happen again badly but again, that was 7 years ago and both fighters are far different from that night.

Bisping surprised me a lot in the past few years, i don`t know how long is he training with that Boxing coach Jason parillo but man he did wonders, Bisping`s footwork and especially his hands looked very solid in the Anderson fight and the Luke Rockhold fight was all the work coming together to pay off.

On the other side you have Henderson, who is obviously declining at 45 years old, who is 3-6 in his last 9 fights and 2-3 in his last 5. His chin is very easy to crack these days, Belfort put him away with easy, Mousasi didn`t need much and even in his spectacular win in his last fight against a WW he got wobbled a few times.

I like Hendo and i would love to see him retiring with the belt, what a ending that would be for a legendary career, but i think people are fantasize about a fight that happened almost a decade ago and a KO against a fucking WW. I know that everyting can happen in a fight and Hendo obviously has a puncher`s chance and can do it again but imo this will be easy work for Bisping, his Boxing and lack of chin by Hendo will make this fight end in 2\3 minutes by TKO and Bisping gets his revenge.
This fight shouldn't even happen, other WW more deserving should have been first. UFC and like its now close relative the WWE is doing matchmaking as oppose to real ranking fight or tournament. Now regarding this fight, Bisping will win by out of breath by the 4th round.

Should he have retired and killed himself after that ko then? instead of becoming champion? hes not weak like you.
No he shouldn't have and no he's not, but it won t change shit.

No he shouldn't have and no he's not, but it won t change shit.

Pretty sure everyone knows the past cant be changed? But better to conquer those who have conquered you.

I can see that happening. Hendo doesn't have much to give anymore. If it doesn't end in 1st, Hendo will gas & the fight will end in 2nd round via TKO.

Nothing changes.
Theres still dumbass people on sherdog.
I cant believe the assclown OP and his followers seriously believe BISPING, of all fucking people, is going to KO Dan Hendo in 2 to 3 mins.

I gotta stop reading this shit....

I'm guessing 1st Round/ 2nd Round TKO

2 pages and yet nobody has posted Hendo's KO of Bisping..

Must be a slow day.

Back