Bisping will TKO Dan Henderson in 2\3 minutes

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by DS7, Aug 5, 2016.

1. DS7

DS7 04

The only reason this fight is happening is because of a brilliant KO by Hendo...7 years ago!!! It`s crazy that this thing is happening because of that. People want that to happen again badly but again, that was 7 years ago and both fighters are far different from that night.

Bisping surprised me a lot in the past few years, i don`t know how long is he training with that Boxing coach Jason parillo but man he did wonders, Bisping`s footwork and especially his hands looked very solid in the Anderson fight and the Luke Rockhold fight was all the work coming together to pay off.

On the other side you have Henderson, who is obviously declining at 45 years old, who is 3-6 in his last 9 fights and 2-3 in his last 5. His chin is very easy to crack these days, Belfort put him away with easy, Mousasi didn`t need much and even in his spectacular win in his last fight against a WW he got wobbled a few times.

I like Hendo and i would love to see him retiring with the belt, what a ending that would be for a legendary career, but i think people are fantasize about a fight that happened almost a decade ago and a KO against a fucking WW. I know that everyting can happen in a fight and Hendo obviously has a puncher`s chance and can do it again but imo this will be easy work for Bisping, his Boxing and lack of chin by Hendo will make this fight end in 2\3 minutes by TKO and Bisping gets his revenge.

105 and Kung Fu bb like this.
  2. Top Banana

Top Banana Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

I don't buy it. Never predict a fight, anything can happen in this sport.
    It's funny to see how many naive ppl make predictions and mistake over and over again.

3. McgreGOATsLeft

McgreGOATsLeft alone

You're god damn right buddeh.

image.jpeg

4. Nelly

Nelly Black Belt

I see Bisping finishing Hendo but maybe not that quickly.

NotaNutHugger likes this.
  5. DS7

DS7 04

I don`t disagree with you, but it`s fine to have opinions based on what we see on a daily basis. I can easily be wrong on this one and i wouldn`t be surprised but is just my take on it.

6. NotaNutHugger

NotaNutHugger Blue Belt

I think that Bisping will take it, but Dan always has the H-bomb cocked and ready to go. BTW, I want Bisping to win.

7. MachidaNo1Fan

MachidaNo1Fan Red Belt

Wouldn't be surprised. Dan is 70 years old with a chin of pure glass.

PabloMEX and 84percentcool like this.
  8. 84percentcool

84percentcool The Duke

Vitor ruined his chin.

9. MachidaNo1Fan

MachidaNo1Fan Red Belt

His age ruined his chin as well. Dude is very old. Vitor ripped his soul after that head kick

84percentcool likes this.
  10. 84percentcool

84percentcool The Duke

Completely agree

11. McGeezle

McGeezle Brown Belt

Thought that said 23 minutes. Thought "that sounds about right"

HHJ likes this.
  12. HHJ

HHJ Jeg reiser til mørkets dyp der alt er dødt.

Its not the only reason.

13. wartor

wartor Thug #22 Belt

What is 2/3 minutes? Is that an English measurement? Like Bisping's chin will detonate under 2/3 H-Bomb?

14. Morning Star

Morning Star Black Belt

Dan is a glass cannon. He's got a puncher's chance, but he gets rocked in every fight nowadays. I think Bisping wins this one sadly. Then maybe he'll have to fight a legitimate challenger.

15. juncito

juncito Brown Belt

Bisping should beat Henderson easily but Bisping has been putting people on their asses lately, this will lead him to trying it vs Henderson.

I see him hurting Hendo right off the bat and Hendo catching him in the scramble, like he's done so many times before.

It's also Henderson's retirement fightand I imagine he gives this fight and camp everything he has.

16. Ninjarobby

Ninjarobby Black Belt

Hell no man I said Hendo had no chance vs Lombard that he was walking in to a brutal ko and was sad that fight was going down. And then Hendo did that shit!!! Can't count that guy out of a fight with anyone!

I'll be rooting for dan and I hope he lands that ko punch.

With that said the more probable outcome is bisping using his superior cardio and output to wear Dan out to a late stoppage or a decision.

17. Kung Fu bb

Kung Fu bb Red Belt

Well, I have a different opinion than most people have about Dan´s record in his last fights... people say he only won 3 out of his last 9 fights, but they conveniently forget to mention WHO HE LOST TO.... so, here we go: in 2013 he lost a SPLIT DECISION to both Lyoto and Rashad Evans, both still hot at the time. Still in 2013 he lost to TRT wrecking machine Belfort. Then he got his win against Shogun in a great comeback... then he lost to a BEAST in Cormier, come on, who wouldn´t? Than a loss to Mousasi who is also an elite fighter. Then another win against the Barbarian, and a loss again to Beauford who is a killer in the beginning of the fights.... Now a win over Lombard who is a huge, explosive WW with killer power too.... so NO, Dan Henderson didn´t lose to ANY CANS, only lost to VERY TOP competition level.... And while people still keep talking about how old he is, they slip on the fact that Dan still has that GREAT TIMING landing the H-BOMB, just pay attention in the Lombard fight.... Every time Lombard tried to close the distance, Dan would land hard on his face, and Dan only got caught when he rushed in for the kill after Lombard was hurt..... If Bisping goes in thinking that Dan is done, he might be in for a rude awakening again, cause all Dan needs is to land one big shot and it´s over for Bisping.

18. Stavon

Stavon Orange Belt

Either hendo rocks him early or hendo takes beaten in later rounds stoppage

19. mcdowels

mcdowels Brown Belt

bisping might actually die this time

jrock920 likes this.
  20. HHJ

HHJ Jeg reiser til mørkets dyp der alt er dødt.

Its hard to count out the OLD man completley against someone who is no spring chicken himself,but i think bisping can put combinations together,he'll put hendo out,once he finds his range. Hendo cant take punishment like he used to,and bispings gonna stay on him when he's hurt.

Frank Kain likes this.