Bisping will dominate Belfort

I hope you are right@!!

Really liking Bisping, he has really grown on me.

Striking, bisping? submissions, bisping? what kind of mushroom have you been licking recently son?

I stopped reading when I read striking= Bisping. I dont care if he's more diverse. Belfort definitely has the edge in striking.

Really?? Is this just hate for Bisping?? Belfort has more power for sure but his technique is nowhere near...

Belfort nuthuggers are underestimating Bisping a lot. After he loses the decision, the phenom goes back to knocking out middle of the road guys like Akiyama and all the fan boys say "the phenom is back" for the tenth time.

Belfort nuthuggers are underestimating Bisping a lot. After he loses the decision, the phenom goes back to knocking out middle of the road guys like Akiyama and all the fan boys say "the phenom is back" for the tenth time.

How can you downplay Belfort saying he only beats middle of the pack guys but praise bisping who has never won a top 10 fight EVER

Vitor's wins and competition have been much higher than anything Bisping has ever done.

I am not saying Bisping cannot win this but to say stupid things like Vitor only beats middle of the road guys. If Vitor only beats middle of the road than bisping only beats guys at the start of the road.

First off, you should probably get your grammar in check before you start the Bisping nuthuuging thread of your own. Bisping disputably LOST to Chael, not disputably won. Also, YES Vitor did well against Tito and Couture and Bisping's wrestling achievements are that of not being totally dominated by Chael in wrestling That means his TDD agains Chael was good (which I agree, it was), but that does not translate to Bisping being able to take down Vitor. it means, he'll try and take Vitor down once vitor starts owning him, then after failing on the takedowns, go for his boring pop-in pop-out jab decision style.
Again, He might win, but only by a boring, scared decision. Belfort has way more ways of winning.

People are getting way too carried away with the Belfort love now. Belfort can knock out or out grapple the middle of the road guys but Michael Bisping is not middle of the road. He's ready for a title shot and Belfort is not going to stop his plans. Belfort lovers convinently forgetting that Bisping disputably won against Chael Sonnen too is funny. Only looking at one side of the coin, and lol at the guy that said Belfort did good against Randy Couture (in the third fight I guess), in what universe? Even Tito was taking him down and controlling the entire fight against Belfort.

Hah...

I believe in Vitor..

He will show us why is he called The Phenom..

Poor Michael :)

Bisping only chance, set an arrangement with the devil! hiaahiahahahiaha

How can you downplay Belfort saying he only beats middle of the pack guys but praise bisping who has never won a top 10 fight EVER

Vitor's wins and competition have been much higher than anything Bisping has ever done.

I am not saying Bisping cannot win this but to say stupid things like Vitor only beats middle of the road guys. If Vitor only beats middle of the road than bisping only beats guys at the start of the road.

I think most of the people picking Bisping have the Stann win fresh in their memories. In a lot of ways, Stann is a similar fighter to Vitor (although of course not as good or nearly as well rounded).

The problem is that based on the famous Hendo KO, most people assume Bisping can't hack power punchers. When in fact, that's the only time he's ever been KOd in his career and he's faced the likes of Chris Leben, Rashad, and the aforementioned fight with Brian Stann.

Bisping having more technical striking = he doesn't have much power.

Belfort has a clear advantage standing

I think most of the people picking Bisping have the Stann win fresh in their memories. In a lot of ways, Stann is a similar fighter to Vitor (although of course not as good or nearly as well rounded).

The problem is that based on the famous Hendo KO, most people assume Bisping can't hack power punchers. When in fact, that's the only time he's ever been KOd in his career and he's faced the likes of Chris Leben, Rashad, and the aforementioned fight with Brian Stann.

Dont get me wrong while I do think Vitor will win this fight I know that Bisping has a very real chance

My problem was with people claiming Vitor only beats middle of the pack guys while praising Bispings wins.

Lets compare by skill set

striking= bisping (imo more diverse)
power= belfort
grappling= bisping
submission= tie
cardio=bisping

i don't agree with that..
Striking = Belfort for sure, better boxing, fast and heavy hands...
Power = Belfort
Grappling = Belfort
Submission = Belfort
Cardio = Bisping..
Chin = i don't trust on both chins...

Well, i guess Belfort could win that via decision or TKO...

Belfort early or Bisping should win a decision. Even if Vitor is tired and frustrated in the later rounds he's still capable of putting him away

I cannot get the Dan Henderson fight out of my mind. Dan is not some amazing striker and basically waded in on Bisping, winning the first round on the feet and then knocking him into highlight reels. Belfort is powerful like Henderson but he is more powerful. I'm not saying that Bisping isn't better or that Bisping loses to heavy handed strikers. As a matter of fact Bisping handled Stann, Rivera, and Leben so he has a very good track record against heavy hitters. But he still gets dropped and Vitor will not let Bisping recover.

Vitor KO rd 1/Bisping decision or late tko

Back