@Blue
Reaction score
Lets compare by skill set

striking= bisping (imo more diverse)
power= belfort
grappling= bisping
submission= tie
cardio=bisping

Now i got a huge amount of respect for belfort. The guy is a legend on his on rights and has been on the top 10 list since as long as hes been competing.

Bisping is imo the most well rounded MW in the UFC. He mixes up his striking very well with wrestling and his cardio is crazy plus i belive he is in his prime right now.

Belfort might be getting old but he is still one of the most dangerous guys in the planet. He has shown he can use his BJJ and we all know about his power and legendary handspeed.

Key points in the fight will be the cardio. Belfort always has a chance to end quick with a left straight but i belive bisping is smart enough to avoid it as long as he can to get the W.

My prediction

bisping and belfort will circle for awhile until bisping clinchs up and tire vitor while scoring a takedown or two. In the second bisping will do a similar gameplan with more action on feet. Third round will see bisping frustrating vitor with hit n run style while fully exhuasting vitor with trying for a takedown at the end of the round. Forth round bisping will turn his pace up and evantually taking vitor down and landing series of unanswerd punches to a exhausted vitor get the tko
(similar gameplan to cain jds2)

Everyone wants to hate bisping and just as you began to get on his good side he talks mad shit about retarded non sense. But that doesnt mean make him a lesser fighter.

WAR Bisping
WAR Vitor

Bicycle. Jab. Cardio. Rinse. Wash. Repeat.

If not ...

Flash KO.

Bisping will push the pace and control Belfort for most of the first couple of rounds and wear him down. It's that simple, Bisping wins same way he usually wins.

Bisping will push the pace and control Belfort for most of the first couple of rounds and wear him down. It's that simple, Bisping wins same way he usually wins.

No doubt about it. Bisping by UD.

All the people with manboy love for any fighter who fought in PRIDE will say you're stupid, but I do agree.

Belfort early or Bisping decision

I stopped reading when I read striking= Bisping. I dont care if he's more diverse. Belfort definitely has the edge in striking.

Bisping can win but it will be by decision

Nah

Bisping with a jab, right cross oh shit BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM and its all over!

Vintage Phenom!

Really? I have it this way and I have Belfort KOing Bisping as he gets cocky like he did with Hendo:

striking= belfort (by FAR)
power= belfort
grappling= belfort (he did well against both Couture and Tito who are far better wrestlers than bisping)
submission= belfort (true bjj blackbelt)
cardio=bisping (definitely give this one to bisping)

So really I only see bisping winning if he goes to decision AND stays on gameplan.

I will bet big money on Belfort by KO/TKO. I don't how much though. Bisping is very hittable, especially early, and this not a good thing against Vitor. Obviously, he can wear Vitor down and win UD but it is not as likely as the Phenom swarming on him.

Striking?
Grappling? Submissions?
Are you insane? Do you even know who Vitor Belfort is?!

I favor Bisping, BUT Vitor has serious power that could easily turn Bispy's lights out.

Other than that, Bisping will out work him all day

Striking?
Grappling? Submissions?
Are you insane? Do you even know who Vitor Belfort is?!

Bisping has better cardio and wrestling, that's it, and his wrestling isn't even that much better, Vitor will KO Bisping.

People are getting way too carried away with the Belfort love now. Belfort can knock out or out grapple the middle of the road guys but Michael Bisping is not middle of the road. He's ready for a title shot and Belfort is not going to stop his plans. Belfort lovers convinently forgetting that Bisping disputably won against Chael Sonnen too is funny. Only looking at one side of the coin, and lol at the guy that said Belfort did good against Randy Couture (in the third fight I guess), in what universe? Even Tito was taking him down and controlling the entire fight against Belfort.

Lets compare by skill set

striking= bisping (imo more diverse)
power= belfort
grappling= bisping
submission= tie

cardio=bisping

Now i got a huge amount of respect for belfort. The guy is a legend on his on rights and has been on the top 10 list since as long as hes been competing.

Bisping is imo the most well rounded MW in the UFC. He mixes up his striking very well with wrestling and his cardio is crazy plus i belive he is in his prime right now.

Belfort might be getting old but he is still one of the most dangerous guys in the planet. He has shown he can use his BJJ and we all know about his power and legendary handspeed.

Key points in the fight will be the cardio. Belfort always has a chance to end quick with a left straight but i belive bisping is smart enough to avoid it as long as he can to get the W.

My prediction

bisping and belfort will circle for awhile until bisping clinchs up and tire vitor while scoring a takedown or two. In the second bisping will do a similar gameplan with more action on feet. Third round will see bisping frustrating vitor with hit n run style while fully exhuasting vitor with trying for a takedown at the end of the round. Forth round bisping will turn his pace up and evantually taking vitor down and landing series of unanswerd punches to a exhausted vitor get the tko
(similar gameplan to cain jds2)

Everyone wants to hate bisping and just as you began to get on his good side he talks mad shit about retarded non sense. But that doesnt mean make him a lesser fighter.

WAR Bisping
WAR Vitor

Vitor's near sub of Jon Jones >>>> than anything Bisping's done in the grappling departmen.

Bisping never dominates anyone. Why would he start with Vitor?

Back