Bisping was right about Kennedy doing nothing but lift weights

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
Strength and conditioning is just one part of training for mma, his choice of exercises are fine, lots of explosive box jumps, one arm barbell deadlifts for core, sled push, all solid strength endurance exercises.
He either gassed out due to a lack of cardiovascular training alongside or simply the adrenaline got to him on the day, sure you know better what Tim should be doing though, he's only been fighting his whole life, drop the guy a message and let us know what he says.

Strength and conditioning is just one part of training for mma, his choice of exercises are fine, lots of explosive box jumps, one arm barbell deadlifts for core, sled push, all solid strength endurance exercises.
He either gassed out due to a lack of cardiovascular training alongside or simply the adrenaline got to him on the day, sure you know better what Tim should be doing though, he's only been fighting his whole life, drop the guy a message and let us know what he says.

Well another guy whos been fighting his whole life (Bisping) agrees with me :)

Well another guy whos been fighting his whole life (Bisping) agrees with me :)
I love Mike, but Bisping like everyone else has learnt from Conor that to get paid you let your mouth go, don't believe everything a fighter says, they just want attention/money.
Nobody other than Kennedy and his coaches know how and where he trains lol.

From what I hear he had a tv show filming obligation but didn't want to back out of the fight. He hardly trained

But did you know he was in the Special Forces?

giphy.gif

But did you know he was in the Special Forces?

No way, where did you even hear that?

I think I heard he was in the army

Seems like some outdoorish activities if you tell me, I just hope he protects is head in case of raining.

A berret would do just fine, green would fit just right with all the camouflage paterns.

But I never heard him or anyone talking about a Green Berret

Back