Bisping was right about Kennedy doing nothing but lift weights

• Thread starter Deleted member 501827
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 501827

All he did leading up to his fight with Gastelum was lift weights....look

Last edited by a moderator:
But did you know he was in the Special Forces?

Did Bisping remember getting beat for 5 rounds Vs him?

I remember it, saw it live lol.

It takes a lot of energy to be a United States Special Forces star, Joe

In Kennedy's defense (can't believe I just typed that) his whole game is predicated on him getting a hold of you and grappling you to death.

Pretty sure Zangief only lifts weights in training too.

Did you even watch that video? I saw pushups, pullups, box jumps, prowler pushes and various other non weight lifting exercise.

tom-kennedy_deadlift.jpg

How are those biscuits Tim?

Did you even watch that video? I saw pushups, pullups, box jumps, prowler pushes and various other non weight lifting exercise.
They showed one workout of him hitting mitts. now maybe this is muscle youtube channel but dam he looked like shit hitting the hits same as in the fights.

They were all weight lifting exercises. Its just that some were with his own bodyweight. But a ton of it was useless bodybuilding curls for the girls type stuff. 0.1% of his training is actual fight training as evidenced by this video where hes hitting mitts for 3 seconds and the rest is him lifting weights.

Looking good > being good

They were all weight lifting exercises. Its just that some were with his own bodyweight. But a ton of it was useless bodybuilding curls for the girls type stuff. 0.1% of his training is actual fight training as evidenced by this video where hes hitting mitts for 3 seconds and the rest is him lifting weights.
The majority were resistance exercises not all weight lifting but box jumps and prowler pushes are neither of those. Prowler push is an endurance/cardio exercise and box jumps are plyometrics. I agree it doesn't look like the most well thought out S & C for an MMA fighter but they definitely aren't all weightlifting exercises as he doesn't lift weights for all of them.

Back