Bisping vs Sonnen on the March 20th?

shococham

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Obviously this is BS but how can they promote these fights ? When most of these guys have fights coming up elsewhere and are under contract with other promotions? https://www.urshow.tv/Events/UR Fight
Just curious if anyone heard about this?

ufc.jpg

they arent saying that they are fighting - i looked for that - just putting their faces there - plus the fan base is such that they decided to spell your like 'ur' - they're dealing with idiots and can push the limits

The link I saw was wsof website. I think bisping had a "love of the sport" (just heard of this with bendo) clause put in. I guess the ufc is ok with their guys competing for wsof if it's just grappling

Good lord. I haven't seen so many freak shows since The Undateables.

To be clear if these WERE STRIKING MATCHES then.... Roy Jones Jr respects the hands of Ken Shammy, Bisping, Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle, AND THE MOST FEARED OF THEM ALL, Dan The Beast Severn!

It's supposed to be a grappling match.

Ken-Dan 3 reminds me of The Hangover 3. How the fuck was this given the green light? Did the suits not see the sequel? (I know. Money. In this case, it's money and desperate men with big names and few options)

But the real story will be about how I tuned up RJJ.

Back