Bisping vs Silva media scores

that's about the same ratio as i'm seeing here.
75/25 bisping

Bump.

Bisping winning the fan vote as well. 63% Count, 30% Spider, 7% draw.

Dana Becker should never score another fight ever again. Holy shit.

what do you expect when your name is dana
sorry to use this again today

Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

48-47 Bisping. 1,2,4. Anderson beat the Shit out of him, but d/t the sport aspect of mma, bisping won the decision. He earned that one because there were quite a few shots that should have put him away.

Anderson beat the Shit out of him.

you mean the part when bisping was trying to put his mouthpiece back in? i suppose so. I do also remember bisping beating the shit out of silva in round 1 and 2

Usually I have a pretty biased opinion in fights like this especially when I'm drinking. I wanted silva to win but I knew at the end of this fight Bisping had it. Clearly won 3 rounds to his 2 and nothing on either end deserved a 10 8.

you mean the part when bisping was trying to put his mouthpiece back in? i suppose so. I do also remember bisping beating the shit out of silva in round 1 and 2
Well that plus the front kick to the face as well. Its how I saw it. Bisping won, but got beat up. I don't remember thinking once that Anderson was close to being finished. And yeah the mouthpiece thing was fucked up, but the herb didn't call a stop & there was no foul.
Look, bisping fought as well as he could. Anderson looked like he was playing, & still almost finished him twice. My opinion of both fighters hasn't changed.

WELP, after rewatching it (not live blogging this time,) Luke Thomas scored round 4 for Bisping. His score is now 48-47 Bisping

17 media members for Bisping now

Luke Thomas rewatched it and scores it for Bisping now, so it's 17 - 4

edit: beat me to it, sorry ^

I call bullshit: MMABrasil.com.br scored it 48-47 Bisping.

Silva was fooling around most of the fight, he was getting beat in the first 2 rounds tho, too bad Bisping just doesnt have the power to KO him.

Back