Bisping vs Silva fightmetrics

Where are the guys who were counting missed strikes (hit at air?). Bisping was hitting air most of the time yet still won.
Missing is irrelevant.

If I'm a volume puncher and throw 200 punches at you and land 25 , 10 of which are significant and you are not a volume puncher and throw 25 and land 10. and 5 are significant my landing more volume and more significant are what matter. You landing in a higher percentage is meaningless unless there are points for saving energy.

Nope, it's a robbery because there is NO WAY Anderson lost that fifth round. So if it was even going into the fifth, he was robbed.

If I rob you of 0,01$, you were still robbed. Doesn't really matter that I only took a little. There's no such thing as being a little bit robbed. You were either robbed or not.
the 5th round didnt matter since anderson had lost 1,2 and 4

Missing is irrelevant.

If I'm a volume puncher and throw 200 punches at you and land 25 , 10 of which are significant and you are not a volume puncher and throw 25 and land 10. and 5 are significant my landing more volume and more significant are what matter. You landing in a higher percentage is meaningless unless there are points for saving energy.

Yeah but according to Cruz's nuthuggers missing at air counts. Or more accurate it counts only in Cruz-TJ. It doesn't apply to other fights.

the 5th round didnt matter since anderson had lost 1,2 and 4
Then you feel he wasn't robbed because he lost the fourth round. My argument was aimed at the guy claiming that the fight wasn't a robbery because it was 2-2 going into the fifth and not 0-4, implying that just because it was close in rounds, it can't be a robbery. Which is false, since a close fight can still be a robbery.

Well that's dumb. A KO is far more substantial than a KD.

It is. KO's end fights. That flying knee KD didn't.

If it was a KO, Bisping would have been on the floor reaching for his soul like Anderson was in the first Weidman fight.

the only metric i care is the amount of blood dripping from bispings face

Anderson fans starting to realize you can't possibly give him round 4 and are now relying on "B-but Bisping was out!"

So fucking delusional.

I think the second he landed on the ground after the knee, he was still talking about the mouthpiece with Herb Dean. Clearly not a knock out only a knock down. Rounds 1,2,4 Bisping. Anderson had his opportunities however he never pulled the trigger.

Back