Bisping Vitor Staredown

Tomaabro

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just to clear up some accusations.
I would like to point out that Bisping was the instigator in this staredown.
Vitor Put out his Fists and Bisping Walked into his fist purposely and moved his hand in the process.
Vitor pauses and puts his fists back a bit and Bisping once again moves forward and purposely bumps into his fists and bisping pushes his hand out of the way once again.

Just clarifying.

(video is on UFC.com "Game On")

That's what I thought, too. Bisping is doing his usual mind games then calling his opponent a hooligan. Vitor better win this one quickly or Bisping will cruise through this.

You don't say?

Bisping is always instigating, nothing new here.

Doesn't surprise me a bit. Don't care for Bisping too much so I hope Vitor gives him an old fashioned as whippin'!

I agree like a fella said in an earlier post "Bisping was just mad he didn't get to touch foreheads with Vitor."

it is what it is ... i prefer bisping all day ... so cool and funny :D

yea youre right. Vitor was minding his own business, playing tetris on his phone and bisping walked into him...oh wait. Theyre doing a face off picture. and Vitor has a fist extended where bispings face goes. Bisping moves his hands like "back up a little" and vitor says "fuck you, i'll leave my fists millimeters from your face". thats TOTALLY not instigating. I'm sure thats how he takes all his pictures. you should see his christmas cards.

Well what bisping said is true that the weigh ins are going to be good let alone the fight.

Bisping will be "bumping into" those fists again soon. Maybe a little harder next time.

Vitor put his fist right up to Bisping obnoxiously, trying to physically belittle Bisping.
You must be pretty unobservant not to have noticed that

Back