Media Bisping true GOAT of trash talk

Trash-talk in MMA:
1. Cruz
2. Sonnen
3. Conor
4. Bisping

Cruz owned Bisping

Is that Usman on Mayhem's team on TUF, as one of the coaches? Wow.

Bisping's career is a succession of wins against low/mid level competition before getting getting gifted a huge step up /name by the ufc and then losing and getting lucky and finaly catching lightining in a bottle against Rockhold then ruining the division with the complicity of the ufc.

Look at al the names he fought(and lost to):
-He got the Rashad fight out of a robery againt the 4-0 Hamil while Rashad fought tito to a draw.
-He got the Hendo fight out of a win agaist Leben while Hendo not only was a legend but was coming of a win to Franklin
-He got the Warderlei fight out a win of Denis Kan where as Wandy even if he was in a losing streak ,was still a legend
-He got a fight against Chael after a win against Miller. And that was after the first Chael-Anderson fight.
And I can go on and on.

Bisping got favoured a ton during his career and got a lot of undeserved opportunities.
Don't rewrite history. Bisping is not a elite and his resume is laughable
Wow... I see you started watching mma in 2019, so it is probably the reason you Are so ignorant. He is one of the most successful UFC fighters in history. He had to work extremely hard to get a titleshot, and didn’t get it until he was a legend with the most wins in UFC history. When he finally got the shot, he made the best of it, studied his opponent, and won the belt.
Look at his resume and career. It is just amazing.He was also very close to being the LHW champ.

British people are geninuely good trash-talkers. If you visit a random pub in the UK you can run into a GOAT-tier trash-talker just sitting there drinking his beer in the corner. I have personally run into couple of great trash-talkers when I was visiting the UK and you would be surprised the amount of dirty words they can unleash within a minute but it's applied in a comedic and witty way while it will definitely make you laugh especially if you are a foreigner you would be surprised. Some of them they communicate in such hilarious manner but it's normal speech for them to communicate that way

Wow... I see you started watching mma in 2019, so it is probably the reason you Are so ignorant. He is one of the most successful UFC fighters in history. He had to work extremely hard to get a titleshot, and didn’t get it until he was a legend with the most wins in UFC history. When he finally got the shot, he made the best of it, studied his opponent, and won the belt.
Look at his resume and career. It is just amazing.He was also very close to being the LHW champ.
Yeah because the first thing you do when you begin watching mma is making a sherdog account.
And now he was close to be the 205 champ?
You're delusional

Trash-talk in MMA:
1. Cruz
2. Sonnen
3. Conor
4. Bisping

Cruz owned Bisping
Dom was just nagging like a woman or an old man. Never said anything funny, just acted prissy and insecure. I'd put a whole list of guys above him. Just this moment from Rampage alone trumps all of Dom's career promo shenanigans -

LoSHf.gif

Yeah because the first thing you do when you begin watching mma is making a sherdog account.
And now he was close to be the 205 champ?
You're delusional
If the fight with Rashad had gone the other way (and it sure could have), it would have been Bisping that got the shot.

You Are just a hater. Even if you dont like him, you should appreciate his skills and great career.
Nobody is saying Bisping is an Anderson or GSP, but he sure is one of the most accomplished fighers in the UFC, and one of few defending UFC MW champs.

If the fight with Rashad had gone the other way (and it sure could have), it would have been Bisping that got the shot.

You Are just a hater. Even if you dont like him, you should appreciate his skills and great career.
Nobody is saying Bisping is an Anderson or GSP, but he sure is one of the most accomplished fighers in the UFC, and one of few defending UFC MW champs.
Rashad did not get a shot out of beating Bisping what are you talking about?

I know Bisping is known for losing every number one contender fight but not every loss he has is number one contender fight.

He defended again Old Hendo and the new and improved Bisping got 8-10 ed by not Trt number 13 ranked Hendo.

Incredible showing

Rashad did not get a shot out of beating Bisping what are you talking about?

I know Bisping is known for losing every number one contender fight but not every loss he has is number one contender fight.

He defended again Old Hendo and the new and improved Bisping got 8-10 ed by not Trt number 13 ranked Hendo.

Incredible showing
The past prime half blind guy is new and improved? Rogan told you this?

Many of the younger fans tend to have a great focus on losses. It is normal, and you are not alone. I think you will change your mind on the subject in a few years, when you have watched some top fighters long careers from start to end.

tbh this is just how everyone in northern England communicates with each other.

?
legit one of the worst trash talkers of heard. i cant take any british person serious when they try to talk tough. shit just sounds goofy

That's funny; as a brit I feel the exact same way when Americans try to sound like tough guys... Just sounds hysterical to me‍♂️

The problems with Bisping is that he gets rattled easily if the opponent says anything back

British people are geninuely good trash-talkers. If you visit a random pub in the UK you can run into a GOAT-tier trash-talker just sitting there drinking his beer in the corner. I have personally run into couple of great trash-talkers when I was visiting the UK and you would be surprised the amount of dirty words they can unleash within a minute but it's applied in a comedic and witty way while it will definitely make you laugh especially if you are a foreigner you would be surprised. Some of them they communicate in such hilarious manner but it's normal speech for them to communicate that way

Yeah, we trash talk people when we're being nice. Anyone who's British who hasn't developed at least a degree of trash talk skill is a failure imo.

Anyway, I think Chael is the GOAT, but Bisping has a good argument for 2nd.

Although there might be someone who's amazing at trash talking in their native language but doesn't speak English for all I know.

Dom was just nagging like a woman or an old man. Never said anything funny, just acted prissy and insecure. I'd put a whole list of guys above him. Just this moment from Rampage alone trumps all of Dom's career promo shenanigans -

LoSHf.gif
ROFL I remember his, Jones didn't know what the fuck to do

Back