Media Bisping true GOAT of trash talk

Had he not been british, he would never have been champ/well known.
The ufc wanted to breach the british market and gave him a lot of favorable matchmaking,marketing and oppotunity.
Bispping should never have been close to a belt and even when he got one he should have fought the true contenders like everyone else
The greatest talker in mma history. One of the most acomplished mws in ufc history.

Always the underdog, fought with a huge disadvantage, but was still a defending champ after his prime, and one of the highest earners in mma history.
What favourable matchups was he given?
Rashad? Leben? Hendo? Luke? Anderson? Kennedy? Sonnen? Stann? Leites? Miller? GSP? Kelvin?

The greatest talker in mma history. One of the most acomplished mws in ufc history.

Always the underdog, fought with a huge disadvantage, but was still a defending champ after his prime, and one of the highest earners in mma history.
What favourable matchups was he given?
Rashad? Leben? Hendo? Luke? Anderson? Kennedy? Sonnen? Stann? Leites? Miller? GSP? Kelvin?

Bisping's career is a succession of wins against low/mid level competition before getting getting gifted a huge step up /name by the ufc and then losing and getting lucky and finaly catching lightining in a bottle against Rockhold then ruining the division with the complicity of the ufc.

Look at al the names he fought(and lost to):
-He got the Rashad fight out of a robery againt the 4-0 Hamil while Rashad fought tito to a draw.
-He got the Hendo fight out of a win agaist Leben while Hendo not only was a legend but was coming of a win to Franklin
-He got the Warderlei fight out a win of Denis Kan where as Wandy even if he was in a losing streak ,was still a legend
-He got a fight against Chael after a win against Miller. And that was after the first Chael-Anderson fight.
And I can go on and on.

Bisping got favoured a ton during his career and got a lot of undeserved opportunities.
Don't rewrite history. Bisping is not a elite and his resume is laughable

Conor is 10x the fighter Michael was. Also way more entertaining
Bisping has won FOTN a lot more than Conor has and actually defended the belt AND actually fought legit fighters who belonged at a heavier weight class.

His trashtalk is so slick and not forced, it is just who he is, few time he went overboard but overall I allways enjoyed to listen to this guy.

He’s alright to be fair, would rate Chael higher. Conor smokes them all.

His trashtalk is so slick and not forced, it is just who he is, few time he went overboard but overall I allways enjoyed to listen to this guy.

Talk is cheap. ~ Hendo

AaE0MQZ.gif

Bisping has won FOTN a lot more than Conor has and actually defended the belt AND actually fought legit fighters who belonged at a heavier weight class.
Defended against 50 year old Dan Henderson. Also scared to fight the best MW after he won the belt

And lost most of those and is on the wrong end of the career highlight KOs.

<20>

-Wtf Jones was awful at talking trash, Cormier is an easy target anyways

-Conor recited most of his shtick, then when he ran out he didn't have really much to say.

Bisping and Chael were seemingly natural with it, which makes it actually entertaining to me. Nobody is the greatest at talking trash, but uncle chael was still the funniest.

Does that include spitting on opponents Team?
He spat on the floor while talking to the corner. He didn't actually project saliva on to hoomin beans.

Anyways, I still think Chael was the best cause he was always trolling, never mean spirited and managed to stay PG/PG-13 - which is impressive to me considering how mega easy it is to fall into the profanity trap in this sport, not because I'm against swearing. He could also carry a conversation with just about anyone and keep it fun, never forced. Those le Batard interviews are still unmatched to this day.

Conor and Bisping at their best were very funny, but often very forced and, especially Conor - people around him always seem tired and pretending, or tired of pretending. Very oppressive vibe about him overall. And Bisping is a genuine cunt at heart, which is funny and reminds me of some of my friends, but gets tiresome. Besides that last Bellator stretch, Chael was always on point.

Conor top 5 wins

-Aldo
-Alvarez
-Mendez
-Poirier
-Nate/Cowboy

Bisping top 5 wins

- Rockhold
-Old Anderson
-Old Hendo
- [Insert a mid tier fighter here]

Nothing GOAT about it, he's just a quick tongue'd shit talker. His repertoire of disses plays a lot like any high schooler who has ever talked shit.

You all know Tito is the king of trash talk.

Refer to earlier thread on Titoism.

Conor top 5 wins

-manlet
-small LW
-turbo manlet
-skinny FW
-skinny fat stoner journeyman/frail, ancient old man with a limp in his 5th fight in 12 months after 2 back to back stoppage losses

Bisping top 5 wins

- grown ass man
- grown ass man
- grown ass man
- grown ass man
- grown ass man
Seems fair.

Bisping used to get in the heads of burger munching yanks well before Trump started the schtick. Bisping always been rent free boys!

Conor top 5 wins

- Old Aldo
-Alvarez lol.
- 2 week notice Mendez
-Young Poirier
-Old Cowboy

Bisping top 5 wins

- Rockhold
-Old Anderson
-Old Hendo
-
- [Insert a mid tier fighter here]
Fixed it for you since you are using VERY bad straws to try and hold your argument.

And lost most of those and is on the wrong end of the career highlight KOs.

<20>
Still kept coming back and facing the next one in line. Conor on the other hand... not so much lol.

We need more guys like this back in the sport. I hate the terrible actors trying to talk smack these days

Back