Media Bisping true GOAT of trash talk

His trashtalk is so slick and not forced, it is just who he is, few time he went overboard but overall I allways enjoyed to listen to this guy.

The thing is, he cried like a pussy when someone made fun of his eye.

tumblr_mgxe71XgFd1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Bisping can dish it out but can't take it.
Jon Jones is the goat of trash talk.
True sadist psycho vibes not like sensitive Cunts like Bisping/Conor or pseudo-intelectuals like Cruz

Dominick Cruz thrashed him multiple times.

Reactions: Grr
Can anyone with a British accent really be taken seriously when trash talking or otherwise?

<BC1>

Had he not been british, he would've been as big as McGregor.
McGregor was actually the best fighter at FW when he was fighting and a solid LW contender, Bisping would've lost to anyone in the top 5 of his division.

?
legit one of the worst trash talkers of heard. i cant take any british person serious when they try to talk tough. shit just sounds goofy

Bisping can dish it out but can't take it.
Jon Jones is the goat of trash talk.
True sadist psycho vibes not like sensitive Cunts like Bisping/Conor or pseudo-intelectuals like Cruz

No shit. Look at the scared, "fail smile" cormier had on his face when Jones told him he would kill him. Cormier was thinking, "Fuckin' A. I've never been told that before, and this dude might actually mean it."

iu

Had he not been british, he would've been as big as McGregor.
Had he not been british, he would never have been champ/well known.
The ufc wanted to breach the british market and gave him a lot of favorable matchmaking,marketing and oppotunity.
Bispping should never have been close to a belt and even when he got one he should have fought the true contenders like everyone else

Back